Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Minidlna won't update

Posted by Hellmark 
Minidlna won't update
August 24, 2014 12:33AM
Ok, so have debian on my series 4 pogoplug, and so far so good for the most part. The one issue I am having is that I cannot seem to have minidlna update properly. When I would run minidlna on my desktop, I had no problems, and I have things configured in the same way, with /etc/minidlna.conf set to have inotify to yes. For a while it was complaining about number of watches being low, but I increased the max number, and that went away. I've restarted the daemon a few times, and /var/lib/minidlna/files.db seems to get modified, but nothing ever changes on the client end.

I don't want to have to rebuild the database all the time, since last time I did that it took like 2 hours. It would be nice to just toss the files in the directory, and be able to watch it shortly thereafter.
Re: Minidlna won't update
October 05, 2014 01:00PM
try the latest version available here : http://sourceforge.net/projects/minidlna/
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.