Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Debian on QiZhiTong 501mv2

Posted by wacke 
Re: Debian on QiZhiTong 501mv2
April 20, 2017 04:27PM
wacke,

> I found the barebox project,is there anyway to get
> the marvell sdk?I want to get the armada 370 soc w
> ith 88e6171 switch working on barebox.
> I also found this project: https://github.com/Marv
> ellEmbeddedProcessors/u-boot-marvell,is there have
> the switch driver?

I've looked into the u-boot 88e6171 switch driver before for the EA4500, and stopped because it was too time consuming for me, and there are only a few people who have that device . And I also wanted to wait until the 6175 switch is stable in mainline (I think it is now). My plan will be adapting the 6175 driver for the 6171.

If you are interested in that, then I'd suggest you start with the 6175.

-bodhi
===========================
Wiki
latest Kirkwood kernel builds and rootfs
latest u-boot-kirkwood builds
latest Oxnas kernel builds and rootfs
latest u-boot-oxnas builds
latest MVEBU Armada kernel builds and rootfs
U-Boot & Kernel Booting process
bodhi's u-boot GitHub
bodhi's corner
Re: Debian on QiZhiTong 501mv2
April 20, 2017 09:01PM
bodhi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> wacke,
>
> > I found the barebox project,is there anyway to g
> et
> > the marvell sdk?I want to get the armada 370 soc
> w
> > ith 88e6171 switch working on barebox.
> > I also found this project: https://github.com/Ma
> rv
> > ellEmbeddedProcessors/u-boot-marvell,is there ha
> ve
> > the switch driver?
>
> I've looked into the u-boot 88e6171 switch driver
> before for the EA4500, and stopped because it was
> too time consuming for me, and there are only a fe
> w people who have that device . And I also wanted
> to wait until the 6175 switch is stable in mainlin
> e (I think it is now). My plan will be adapting th
> e 6175 driver for the 6171.
>
> If you are interested in that, then I'd suggest yo
> u start with the 6175.

Can this project on github (https://github.com/MarvellEmbeddedProcessors/u-boot-marvell) compile the uboot?
I've cloned this project,but I don't know how to start...
Author:

Your Email:


Subject:


Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Message: