Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Free - Seagate Dockstar and Pogo-E02

Posted by thomas 
Free - Seagate Dockstar and Pogo-E02
January 13, 2017 04:56PM
Hi -

It's been a while since I've been active on here, but my Seagate Dockstar and grey Popoplug have been, well, plugging along. The time has come, however, where I need more cpu oomph than they can provide.

I'd very much like to thank Jeff for setting this forum up and for davygravy for providing SMBPlug.

In order to pass it forward( and to battle against the tide of electronics that seem to wash up on my basement shelves (*grin*)), I'm making this offer:

If Jeff or Davy want either of these, they get first dibs.
If anyone else wants these and has been registered on this forum for more than a year and has a shipping address in the US and promises to actually use them, I'll be happy to send these to you on my dime.
If you've been here less than a year and if no one else who has claims them first, I'll be happy to send these to you for free as long as you cover the shipping charges.

If you only one want system, please let me know which one.

Either way, I'll keep an eye on this topic for any interest and will follow-up with a post when they're gone.

Happy hacking!
Thomas
Re: Free - Seagate Dockstar and Pogo-E02
January 14, 2017 03:20PM
I'd nominate bodhi as a deserving recipient, but I don't know where he's located. I know I and several others would be lost without his tireless efforts.

If no one else wants them, I'm sure I could put one (or both) to good use. I'd be more than happy to pay the shipping.

-JT
January 14, 2017 04:14PM
@Thomas, thanks for you contribution!

@JT, Thanks, but I have too many plugs already :) I still have a few spare plugs on the shelf. These plugs are low power so they seem to never die.

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner (buy bodhi a beer)
January 25, 2017 12:50AM
All gone. So long & thanks for all the fish.
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.