Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pogo E02 original MTDs needed

Posted by kuduku 
Pogo E02 original MTDs needed
March 27, 2016 01:35AM
bodhi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> n64 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > can this be used to restore the original
> pogoplug
> > firmware on an e02?
> > the mtdblock partitions were wiped and no
> backup
> > exists.
>
> No. It is an rescue system to be installed in the
> same NAND space as the orginial OS was.


I have this rescue system but want stock pogoplug back , can it be done ?

----
Moderator edit: original post from rescue system subforum.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2016 11:01PM by bodhi.
> I have this rescue system but want stock pogoplug
> back , can it be done ?

Depending which device do you have, and whether you have saved the stock MTDs or can get the MTD backup from someone.

-bodhi
===========================
Wiki
latest Kirkwood kernel builds and rootfs
latest u-boot-kirkwood builds
latest Oxnas kernel builds and rootfs
latest u-boot-oxnas builds
latest MVEBU Armada kernel builds and rootfs
U-Boot & Kernel Booting process
bodhi's u-boot GitHub
bodhi's corner
bodhi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > I have this rescue system but want stock
> pogoplug
> > back , can it be done ?
>
> Depending which device do you have, and whether
> you have saved the stock MTDs or can get the MTD
> backup from someone.

restore the original pogoplug firmware on an e02 and the mtdblock partitions were wiped and no backup exists.
I also dont have any backups so will have to take the backed up partitions from somebody here
They have the backups here http://forum.doozan.com/read.php?8,21594 but cant download from last link , page never opens .
If you could help out here
Re: Pogo E02 original MTDs needed
March 31, 2016 09:07PM
you seem to have mtd-0 from my dropbox what else do you need?
Re: Pogo E02 original MTDs needed
April 03, 2016 05:17AM
Gravelrash Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you seem to have mtd-0 from my dropbox what else
> do you need?
But original software ?
Re: Pogo E02 original MTDs needed
April 05, 2016 05:35PM
can i recover that from one of my E02's with arch uboot for him?
if so how??
Re: Pogo E02 original MTDs needed
April 05, 2016 06:51PM
Gravelrash Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> can i recover that from one of my E02's with arch
> uboot for him?
> if so how??

I will write the commands for you.

-bodhi
===========================
Wiki
latest Kirkwood kernel builds and rootfs
latest u-boot-kirkwood builds
latest Oxnas kernel builds and rootfs
latest u-boot-oxnas builds
latest MVEBU Armada kernel builds and rootfs
U-Boot & Kernel Booting process
bodhi's u-boot GitHub
bodhi's corner
Re: Pogo E02 original MTDs needed
April 06, 2016 01:18AM
@Gravelrash,

First verify:

fw_printenv mtdparts
expected output
mtdparts=mtdparts=orion_nand:1M(u-boot),4M(uImage),32M(rootfs),-(data)

cat /proc/mtd
expected output
dev:    size   erasesize  name
mtd0: 00100000 00020000 "u-boot"
mtd1: 00400000 00020000 "uImage"
mtd2: 02000000 00020000 "rootfs"
mtd3: 05b00000 00020000 "data"

and then nanddump:
nanddump --noecc --omitoob -f mtd0 /dev/mtd0
nanddump --noecc --omitoob -f mtd1 /dev/mtd1
nanddump --noecc --omitoob -f mtd2 /dev/mtd2
nanddump --noecc --omitoob -f mtd3 /dev/mtd3

-bodhi
===========================
Wiki
latest Kirkwood kernel builds and rootfs
latest u-boot-kirkwood builds
latest Oxnas kernel builds and rootfs
latest u-boot-oxnas builds
latest MVEBU Armada kernel builds and rootfs
U-Boot & Kernel Booting process
bodhi's u-boot GitHub
bodhi's corner



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2016 01:18AM by bodhi.
Re: Pogo E02 original MTDs needed
April 06, 2016 08:47AM
Thanks Bodhi

I will grab these off and upload them to my dropbox so anyone who needs them can grab them
Re: Pogo E02 original MTDs needed
April 06, 2016 07:26PM
@Bodhi
please write a restore guide also

thanks
Re: Pogo E02 original MTDs needed
April 07, 2016 02:09PM
kuduku Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @Bodhi
> please write a restore guide also
>
> thanks

I'll do that later today.

-bodhi
===========================
Wiki
latest Kirkwood kernel builds and rootfs
latest u-boot-kirkwood builds
latest Oxnas kernel builds and rootfs
latest u-boot-oxnas builds
latest MVEBU Armada kernel builds and rootfs
U-Boot & Kernel Booting process
bodhi's u-boot GitHub
bodhi's corner
Re: Pogo E02 original MTDs needed
April 08, 2016 01:42AM
To restore mtd1 to mtd3.

Prerequisite:

Check for bad blocks. There should be none shown from the following command:
dmesg | grep -i bad

Flash mtd1 mtd2 mtd3:

nandwrite  --noecc  /dev/mtd1 mtd1
Expected output
Writing data to block 0 at offset 0x0
Writing data to block 1 at offset 0x20000
...
Writing data to block 30 at offset 0x3c0000
Writing data to block 31 at offset 0x3e0000

nandwrite  --noecc  /dev/mtd2 mtd2
Expected output
Writing data to block 0 at offset 0x0
Writing data to block 1 at offset 0x20000
...
Writing data to block 254 at offset 0x1fc0000
Writing data to block 255 at offset 0x1fe0000

nandwrite  --noecc /dev/mtd3 mtd3
Expected output
Writing data to block 0 at offset 0x0
Writing data to block 1 at offset 0x20000
...
Writing data to block 726 at offset 0x5ac0000
Writing data to block 727 at offset 0x5ae0000

There should be no error occurred. If there is error then please post the entire log here.

Updated:

Revised option to --noecc to make the command more robust

-bodhi
===========================
Wiki
latest Kirkwood kernel builds and rootfs
latest u-boot-kirkwood builds
latest Oxnas kernel builds and rootfs
latest u-boot-oxnas builds
latest MVEBU Armada kernel builds and rootfs
U-Boot & Kernel Booting process
bodhi's u-boot GitHub
bodhi's corner



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2016 06:28AM by bodhi.
Re: Pogo E02 original MTDs needed
April 09, 2016 01:37AM
Gravelrash Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks Bodhi
>
> I will grab these off and upload them to my
> dropbox so anyone who needs them can grab them


Please upload the files to Dropbox
Thanks
Re: Pogo E02 original MTDs needed
June 13, 2016 03:16PM
I read this post. I have a Pogo E02 which does not start the cloud engine software anymore. Arch Linux is still running on this Pogoplug. I have a few questions:
- my backup of the nand only contains mtd0, mtd1 and mtd2. What is stored in mtd3 and is a restore of mtd3 neccesary?
- what is the best way to install fw_printenv, nanddump and nandwrite in Arch linux?
Re: Pogo E02 original MTDs needed
June 13, 2016 06:20PM
dretechnl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I read this post. I have a Pogo E02 which does not
> start the cloud engine software anymore. Arch
> Linux is still running on this Pogoplug. I have a
> few questions:
> - my backup of the nand only contains mtd0, mtd1
> and mtd2. What is stored in mtd3 and is a restore
> of mtd3 neccesary?

Not necessary.

> - what is the best way to install fw_printenv,
> nanddump and nandwrite in Arch linux?

You could run these binaries on any Linux systems, Arch, Debian, Fedora... No need to install.

But if installation is needed, use pacman.

-bodhi
===========================
Wiki
latest Kirkwood kernel builds and rootfs
latest u-boot-kirkwood builds
latest Oxnas kernel builds and rootfs
latest u-boot-oxnas builds
latest MVEBU Armada kernel builds and rootfs
U-Boot & Kernel Booting process
bodhi's u-boot GitHub
bodhi's corner



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2016 06:20PM by bodhi.
Re: Pogo E02 original MTDs needed
June 14, 2016 03:08PM
Bodhi, thank you for your reply. I think I did something wrong: my Pogoplug does not start. Even when I connect a serial cable.
Re: Pogo E02 original MTDs needed
January 22, 2017 01:58AM
Still looking for mtd1 , mtd2 and mtd3
@Gravelrash has only mtd0 in the dropbox link
@bodhi please help
Re: Pogo E02 original MTDs needed
January 22, 2017 03:18AM
kuduku Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Still looking for mtd1 , mtd2 and mtd3
> @Gravelrash has only mtd0 in the dropbox link
> @bodhi please help

shv will upload an original mtd2. You only need mtd1 and mtd2. There is nothing on mtd3.

-bodhi
===========================
Wiki
latest Kirkwood kernel builds and rootfs
latest u-boot-kirkwood builds
latest Oxnas kernel builds and rootfs
latest u-boot-oxnas builds
latest MVEBU Armada kernel builds and rootfs
U-Boot & Kernel Booting process
bodhi's u-boot GitHub
bodhi's corner
Re: Pogo E02 original MTDs needed
January 22, 2017 06:48AM
thanks
so to get my Pogoplug E02 to factory pogopulg software only mtd1 and mtd2 are required ?
mtd0 has uboot . Thats not required to be changed ? I have rescue system installed also



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2017 06:49AM by kuduku.
Re: Pogo E02 original MTDs needed
January 22, 2017 06:52AM
On another note
Updated uboot and rootfs today . Now Debian not booting . Restored to order version of rootfs also from saved IMG but still rescue only boots
Changed ports also .

Seems something screwed in uboot update .
All updates done from stickies in wiki
rescue:~# cat /proc/mtd
dev:    size   erasesize  name
mtd0: 00100000 00020000 "u-boot"
mtd1: 00400000 00020000 "uImage"
mtd2: 02000000 00020000 "rootfs"
mtd3: 05b00000 00020000 "data"

rescue:~# fw_printenv
ethact=egiga0
bootdelay=3
baudrate=115200
mainlineLinux=yes
console=ttyS0,115200
led_init=green blinking
led_exit=green off
led_error=orange blinking
mtdparts=mtdparts=orion_nand:1M(u-boot),4M(uImage),32M(rootfs),-(data)
mtdids=nand0=orion_nand
partition=nand0,2
stdin=serial
stdout=serial
stderr=serial
rescue_set_bootargs=setenv bootargs console=$console ubi.mtd=2 root=ubi0:rootfs ro rootfstype=ubifs $mtdparts $rescue_custom_params
rescue_bootcmd=if test $rescue_installed -eq 1; then run rescue_set_bootargs; nand read.e 0x800000 0x100000 0x400000; bootm 0x800000; else run pogo_bootcmd; fi
pogo_bootcmd=if fsload uboot-original-mtd0.kwb; then go 0x800200; fi
force_rescue=0
force_rescue_bootcmd=if test $force_rescue -eq 1 || ext2load usb 0:1 0x1700000 /rescueme 1 || fatload usb 0:1 0x1700000 /rescueme.txt 1; then run rescue_bootcmd; fi
ubifs_mtd=3
ubifs_set_bootargs=setenv bootargs console=$console ubi.mtd=$ubifs_mtd root=ubi0:rootfs rootfstype=ubifs $mtdparts $ubifs_custom_params
ubifs_bootcmd=run ubifs_set_bootargs; if ubi part data && ubifsmount rootfs && ubifsload 0x800000 /boot/uImage && ubifsload 0x1100000 /boot/uInitrd; then bootm 0x800000 0x1100000; fi
usb_scan=usb_scan_done=0;for scan in $usb_scan_list; do run usb_scan_$scan; if test $usb_scan_done -eq 0 && ext2load usb $usb 0x800000 /boot/uImage 1; then usb_scan_done=1; echo "Found bootable drive on usb $usb"; setenv usb_device $usb; setenv usb_root /dev/$dev; fi; done
usb_scan_list=1 2 3 4
usb_scan_1=usb=0:1 dev=sda1
usb_scan_2=usb=1:1 dev=sdb1
usb_scan_3=usb=2:1 dev=sdc1
usb_scan_4=usb=3:1 dev=sdd1
usb_init=run usb_scan
usb_device=0:1
usb_root=/dev/sda1
usb_rootdelay=10
usb_set_bootargs=setenv bootargs console=$console root=$usb_root rootdelay=$usb_rootdelay rootfstype=$usb_rootfstype $mtdparts $usb_custom_params
usb_bootcmd=run usb_init; run usb_set_bootargs; run usb_boot
bootcmd=usb start; run force_rescue_bootcmd; run ubifs_bootcmd; run usb_bootcmd; usb stop; run rescue_bootcmd; run pogo_bootcmd; reset
ethaddr=00:25:31:00:83:23
usb_rootfstype=ext3
set_bootargs_rescue=setenv bootargs console=$console ubi.mtd=2 root=ubi0:rootfs ro rootfstype=ubifs $mtdparts
bootcmd_rescue=run set_bootargs_rescue; nand read.e 0x800000 0x100000 0x400000; bootm 0x800000
bootcmd_pogo=run bootcmd_rescue
rescue_installed=1
arcNumber=2097
machid=831
load_dtb=ext2load usb 0:1 0x1c00000 /boot/dts/kirkwood-pogo_e02.dtb
load_initrd=ext2load usb 0:1 0x1100000 /boot/uInitrd
load_uimage=ext2load usb 0:1 0x800000 /boot/uImage
usb_boot=run load_dtb; run load_uimage; if run load_initrd; then bootm 0x800000 0x1100000 0x1c00000; else bootm 0x800000 - 0x1c00000; fi
preboot_nc=setenv nc_ready 0; for pingstat in 1 2 3 4 5; do; sleep 1; if run if_netconsole; then setenv nc_ready 1; fi; done; if test $nc_ready -eq 1; then run start_netconsole; fi
preboot=run preboot_nc
ipaddr=192.168.8.102
serverip=192.168.8.103



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2017 07:05AM by kuduku.
Re: Pogo E02 original MTDs needed
January 22, 2017 10:22AM
You updated u-boot with this instructions ?
http://forum.doozan.com/read.php?3,12381,page=1
Re: Pogo E02 original MTDs needed
January 22, 2017 10:29AM
jst818 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You updated u-boot with this instructions ?
> http://forum.doozan.com/read.php?3,12381,page=1

yes exact same
Re: Pogo E02 original MTDs needed
January 22, 2017 04:36PM
kuduku,

> so to get my Pogoplug E02 to factory pogopulg
> software only mtd1 and mtd2 are required ?
> mtd0 has uboot . Thats not required to be changed
> ? I have rescue system installed also

You have stock mdt0 from Gravelrash. And need mtd1 (kernel) and mtd2 (rootfs). If you have instaldl rescue system, it will be erased when you go back to stock. So in case you want to go back to boot rescue system, you should back up mtd0, mtd1, mtd2, before restoring stock.

-bodhi
===========================
Wiki
latest Kirkwood kernel builds and rootfs
latest u-boot-kirkwood builds
latest Oxnas kernel builds and rootfs
latest u-boot-oxnas builds
latest MVEBU Armada kernel builds and rootfs
U-Boot & Kernel Booting process
bodhi's u-boot GitHub
bodhi's corner
Re: Pogo E02 original MTDs needed
January 22, 2017 04:39PM
kuduku,

> On another note
> Updated uboot and rootfs today

> rescue:~# cat /proc/mtd
> dev: size erasesize name
> mtd0: 00100000 00020000 "u-boot"
> mtd1: 00400000 00020000 "uImage"
> mtd2: 02000000 00020000 "rootfs"
> mtd3: 05b00000 00020000 "data"
>
> rescue:~# fw_printenv
> ethact=egiga0
> bootdelay=3
> baudrate=115200
> mainlineLinux=yes
> console=ttyS0,115200
> led_init=green blinking
> led_exit=green off
> led_error=orange blinking
> mtdparts=mtdparts=orion_nand:1M(u-boot),4M(uImage)
> ,32M(rootfs),-(data)
> mtdids=nand0=orion_nand
> partition=nand0,2
> stdin=serial
> stdout=serial
> stderr=serial
> rescue_set_bootargs=setenv bootargs
> console=$console ubi.mtd=2 root=ubi0:rootfs ro
> rootfstype=ubifs $mtdparts $rescue_custom_params
> rescue_bootcmd=if test $rescue_installed -eq 1;
> then run rescue_set_bootargs; nand read.e 0x800000
> 0x100000 0x400000; bootm 0x800000; else run
> pogo_bootcmd; fi
> pogo_bootcmd=if fsload uboot-original-mtd0.kwb;
> then go 0x800200; fi
> force_rescue=0
> force_rescue_bootcmd=if test $force_rescue -eq 1
> || ext2load usb 0:1 0x1700000 /rescueme 1 ||
> fatload usb 0:1 0x1700000 /rescueme.txt 1; then
> run rescue_bootcmd; fi
> ubifs_mtd=3
> ubifs_set_bootargs=setenv bootargs
> console=$console ubi.mtd=$ubifs_mtd
> root=ubi0:rootfs rootfstype=ubifs $mtdparts
> $ubifs_custom_params
> ubifs_bootcmd=run ubifs_set_bootargs; if ubi part
> data && ubifsmount rootfs && ubifsload 0x800000
> /boot/uImage && ubifsload 0x1100000 /boot/uInitrd;
> then bootm 0x800000 0x1100000; fi
> usb_scan=usb_scan_done=0;for scan in
> $usb_scan_list; do run usb_scan_$scan; if test
> $usb_scan_done -eq 0 && ext2load usb $usb 0x800000
> /boot/uImage 1; then usb_scan_done=1; echo "Found
> bootable drive on usb $usb"; setenv usb_device
> $usb; setenv usb_root /dev/$dev; fi; done
> usb_scan_list=1 2 3 4
> usb_scan_1=usb=0:1 dev=sda1
> usb_scan_2=usb=1:1 dev=sdb1
> usb_scan_3=usb=2:1 dev=sdc1
> usb_scan_4=usb=3:1 dev=sdd1
> usb_init=run usb_scan
> usb_device=0:1
> usb_root=/dev/sda1
> usb_rootdelay=10
> usb_set_bootargs=setenv bootargs console=$console
> root=$usb_root rootdelay=$usb_rootdelay
> rootfstype=$usb_rootfstype $mtdparts
> $usb_custom_params
> usb_bootcmd=run usb_init; run usb_set_bootargs;
> run usb_boot
> bootcmd=usb start; run force_rescue_bootcmd; run
> ubifs_bootcmd; run usb_bootcmd; usb stop; run
> rescue_bootcmd; run pogo_bootcmd; reset
> ethaddr=00:25:31:00:83:23
> usb_rootfstype=ext3
> set_bootargs_rescue=setenv bootargs
> console=$console ubi.mtd=2 root=ubi0:rootfs ro
> rootfstype=ubifs $mtdparts
> bootcmd_rescue=run set_bootargs_rescue; nand
> read.e 0x800000 0x100000 0x400000; bootm 0x800000
> bootcmd_pogo=run bootcmd_rescue
> rescue_installed=1
> arcNumber=2097
> machid=831
> load_dtb=ext2load usb 0:1 0x1c00000
> /boot/dts/kirkwood-pogo_e02.dtb
> load_initrd=ext2load usb 0:1 0x1100000
> /boot/uInitrd
> load_uimage=ext2load usb 0:1 0x800000
> /boot/uImage
> usb_boot=run load_dtb; run load_uimage; if run
> load_initrd; then bootm 0x800000 0x1100000
> 0x1c00000; else bootm 0x800000 - 0x1c00000; fi
> preboot_nc=setenv nc_ready 0; for pingstat in 1 2
> 3 4 5; do; sleep 1; if run if_netconsole; then
> setenv nc_ready 1; fi; done; if test $nc_ready -eq
> 1; then run start_netconsole; fi
> preboot=run preboot_nc
> ipaddr=192.168.8.102
> serverip=192.168.8.103
>

The envs above indicated that you have not flashed the new u-boot env image. Do you have serial console? if you do, pls post the boot log. If you don't have serial console, post the log of what you did during installing new u-boot.

-bodhi
===========================
Wiki
latest Kirkwood kernel builds and rootfs
latest u-boot-kirkwood builds
latest Oxnas kernel builds and rootfs
latest u-boot-oxnas builds
latest MVEBU Armada kernel builds and rootfs
U-Boot & Kernel Booting process
bodhi's u-boot GitHub
bodhi's corner
Re: Pogo E02 original MTDs needed
January 22, 2017 09:08PM
bodhi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> kuduku,
>
> > so to get my Pogoplug E02 to factory pogopulg
> > software only mtd1 and mtd2 are required ?
> > mtd0 has uboot . Thats not required to be
> changed
> > ? I have rescue system installed also
>
> You have stock mdt0 from Gravelrash. And need mtd1
> (kernel) and mtd2 (rootfs). If you have instaldl
> rescue system, it will be erased when you go back
> to stock. So in case you want to go back to boot
> rescue system, you should back up mtd0, mtd1,
> mtd2, before restoring stock.

Will back up mtd0 , mtd1 and mtd2 for rescue system . shv will pload mtd1 and mtd2 ?
Re: Pogo E02 original MTDs needed
January 22, 2017 09:10PM
bodhi Wrote:
>
> The envs above indicated that you have not flashed
> the new u-boot env image. Do you have serial
> console? if you do, pls post the boot log. If you
> don't have serial console, post the log of what
> you did during installing new u-boot.

yes have serial .Will install boot env image also then post results
Re: Pogo E02 original MTDs needed
January 22, 2017 10:00PM
kuduku Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> bodhi Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > kuduku,
> >
> > > so to get my Pogoplug E02 to factory pogopulg
> > > software only mtd1 and mtd2 are required ?
> > > mtd0 has uboot . Thats not required to be
> > changed
> > > ? I have rescue system installed also
> >
> > You have stock mdt0 from Gravelrash. And need
> mtd1
> > (kernel) and mtd2 (rootfs). If you have
> instaldl
> > rescue system, it will be erased when you go
> back
> > to stock. So in case you want to go back to
> boot
> > rescue system, you should back up mtd0, mtd1,
> > mtd2, before restoring stock.
>
> Will back up mtd0 , mtd1 and mtd2 for rescue
> system . shv will pload mtd1 and mtd2 ?

mtd2 (rootfs). I could upload mtd1 if shv does not. The kernel mtd1 is pretty generic.

-bodhi
===========================
Wiki
latest Kirkwood kernel builds and rootfs
latest u-boot-kirkwood builds
latest Oxnas kernel builds and rootfs
latest u-boot-oxnas builds
latest MVEBU Armada kernel builds and rootfs
U-Boot & Kernel Booting process
bodhi's u-boot GitHub
bodhi's corner
Re: Pogo E02 original MTDs needed
January 23, 2017 10:49AM
bodhi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The envs above indicated that you have not flashed
> the new u-boot env image. Do you have serial
> console? if you do, pls post the boot log. If you
> don't have serial console, post the log of what
> you did during installing new u-boot.


Something fxxked up in updating , both rescue and rootfs are booting fine as i can check from LEDs but lost access to them using IPs .
Have serial will check output

earlier boot env was correctly installed , boot booted fine and then even rootfs booted . Accessed both using putty
restarted then lost access to them in rescue and debian
shv
Re: Pogo E02 original MTDs needed
February 06, 2017 10:33AM
bodhi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> mtd2 (rootfs). I could upload mtd1 if shv does not
> . The kernel mtd1 is pretty generic.

I uploaded the mtd1 image of Seagate Goflex Net: Link. The mtd2 image of Seagate Goflex Net can be downloaded from this Link.

@bodhi,
I had to use the flash command without --noecc option to restore mtd2.
nandwrite /dev/mtd2 mtd2
I am not sure if Goflex Net mtd2 will work on Pogoplug E02. The boot environment has one additional variable.
ceserialno=...
Its content can be fount on a sticker on the Goflex Net. The original Pogoplug E02 boot environment is still on the device because a different address is used.

@kuduku,
can you please upload the boot log of the serial console and the boot env using command printenv? If you have something like the following original env from Pogoplug E02 you might not be able to boot from USB or rescue system anymore.
baudrate=115200
loads_echo=0
rootpath=/mnt/ARM_FS/
netmask=255.255.0.0
run_diag=yes
console=console=ttyS0,115200
CASset=min
MALLOC_len=1
ethprime=egiga0
bootargs_root=root=/dev/mtdblock2 ro
ethmtu=1500
usb0Mode=host
nandEcc=1bit
ethact=egiga0
stdin=serial
stdout=serial
stderr=serial
mainlineLinux=no
enaMonExt=no
enaCpuStream=no
enaWrAllo=no
pexMode=RC
disL2Cache=no
setL2CacheWT=yes
disL2Prefetch=yes
enaICPref=yes
enaDCPref=yes
sata_dma_mode=yes
netbsd_en=no
vxworks_en=no
bootdelay=3
disaMvPnp=no
bootargs=console=ttyS0,115200 root=/dev/mtdblock2 ro
serverip=169.254.254.252
ipaddr=169.254.254.253
ethaddr=xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx
cesvcid=...
ceboardver=PPV2
bootcmd=nand read.e 0x800000 0x100000 0x200000; setenv bootargs $(console) $(bootargs_root); bootm 0x800000
-shv



Edited 18 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2017 01:43PM by shv.
Re: Pogo E02 original MTDs needed
February 06, 2017 02:20PM
shv,

Quote

I uploaded the mtd1 image of Seagate Goflex Net: Link. The mtd2 image of Seagate Goflex Net can be downloaded from this Link.

Thanks!

Quote

I had to use the flash command without --noecc option to restore mtd2.
nandwrite /dev/mtd2 mtd2

nanddump and naddump older and newer versions have different options. So if a specific nandwrite is older, then sometime the option is not availbale and default to --noecc.

Before nandwrite, best if one always check the option

nandwrite --help

Quote

I am not sure if Goflex Net mtd2 will work on Pogoplug E02. The boot environment has one additional variable.

It should work for rescue purpose. But not ideal, because of the memory differences.

Quote

ceserialno=...
Its content can be fount on a sticker on the Goflex Net.

This is only relevant with Pogoplug service. So it's OK for it to be undefined.

-bodhi
===========================
Wiki
latest Kirkwood kernel builds and rootfs
latest u-boot-kirkwood builds
latest Oxnas kernel builds and rootfs
latest u-boot-oxnas builds
latest MVEBU Armada kernel builds and rootfs
U-Boot & Kernel Booting process
bodhi's u-boot GitHub
bodhi's corner
Author:

Your Email:


Subject:


Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Message: