Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kirkwood U-Boot and Debian Installer Script (WORK-IN-PROGRESS)

Posted by bodhi 
Re: Kirkwood U-Boot and Debian Installer Script (WIP)
August 03, 2016 02:29PM
@ElMariachi: Thanks a lot for the testing help so far! Will work on the uboot updating now.
August 03, 2016 02:58PM
You mean with real flashing?
I was just wondering, if the script could also be used on an already debianized device, for updating uboot and installing latest Debian. And if not: would you be interested in enhancing it this way?
Once your script is done I expect the strange situation, that modding a stock device becomes easier than updating an already modded device ;)
August 03, 2016 03:46PM
ElMariachi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You mean with real flashing?

Yes, the real flashing of a new uboot and then stock envs, and then updating these envs for each specific device.

This is the part where if I screw up I brick a device. Or many devices. Thankfully this part should be much easier to do than what I did up to now in the script, as it is mostly already written by Jeff, the host of this forum.

If you want to test it you need to have an unbrickable Kirkwood, a device that can be easily unbricked from UART/TTL/Serial following this tutorial http://forum.doozan.com/read.php?3,7852,7852

If yours isn't an unbrickable Kirkwood, please wait until me and (m)any others with unbrickable devices gave some feedback first.

> I was just wondering, if the script could also be
> used on an already debianized device, for updating
> uboot and installing latest Debian.

Yes, this script is designed to be run also from inside Debian to do updates of uboot or to make a new rootfs (on ext4) because it's still useful to have this done automatically.
I just need to add the selection for these functions to the "user interface" of the script.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2016 03:52PM by bobafetthotmail.
August 03, 2016 03:50PM
I don't know if one of the three GFNs I got here is 'unbrickable', but I got UART and also an old JTAG lying around. And I'm planning on buying the bus pirate soon, btw. I think we are ready for some serious trouble here ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2016 03:53PM by ElMariachi.
August 03, 2016 04:54PM
ElMariachi Wrote:
> I don't know if one of the three GFNs I got here
> is 'unbrickable', but I got UART and also an old
> JTAG lying around. And I'm planning on buying the
> bus pirate soon, btw. I think we are ready for
> some serious trouble here ;)

If you can boot with kwboot (UART) then there is no need for JTAG. That is pretty much "unbrickable".

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner (buy bodhi a beer)
August 08, 2016 12:02AM
bobafetthotmail,

Thanks for all the hard works! just reviewing it took quite a bit of time. I have gone through the 1st code review and have several comments/suggestions in the following post.

-bodhi
Forum Wiki

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2016 02:37AM by bodhi.
August 08, 2016 02:37AM
Review & Comments

1. Do we need u-boot folder base URL?

UBOOT_MTD0_BASE_URL="$MIRROR/u-boot-bodhi-latest" # .platform.mtd0.kwb will be appended to this

I have individual URL for each of the u-boot image (see 1st post). I see that your implementation actually uses a base URL for the u-boot folder. We can not track individual box installation statistics if we use a base URL.

2. Tools md5

Currently I have the tools md5s in the same GitHub folder as the tool binaries. I'm thinking about moving them to my doozan site folder, where the installation script will reside.

3. This env file URL should be uboot.bodhi.latest.environment.img

UBOOT_ENV_URL should point to the image itself, not the text file
UBOOT_ENV_URL="$MIRROR/files/environment/uboot.environment"

These are the images:
uboot.bodhi.latest.environment.img 
https://bitly.com/2akeSCD 

uboot.bodhi.latest.environment.64K.img 
https://bitly.com/2abh2oe

We don't worry about the 64K image (for HP T5325) yet.

4. preserve_crucial_envs_for_later might not work in stock OS (blparam likely needed)

preserve_crucial_envs_for_later(){

#preserving crucial envs so we can add them again later

# Preserve the MAC address
  ENV_ETHADDR=`$FW_PRINTENV ethaddr 2> /dev/null | cut -d'=' -f 2-`

# Preserve the mtdparts
  ENV_MTDPARTS=`$FW_PRINTENV mtdparts 2> /dev/null | cut -d'=' -f 2-`

}

The saving of stock envs will not be possible by using fw_printenv. Most flavor of stock OS do not have them. This might be where we need to test the existing of blparam. And then do some testing to see if it is possible using either fw_printenv or blparam in each case.

5. Recue envs saving is not needed (other envs are OK to save). We need to save all stock envs instead, and let users restore them (because installed rescue systems might be different)

preserve_custom_envs_for_later(){

#this is still WIP, currently disabled

# Preserve the 'rescue_installed' setting
  ENV_RESCUE_INSTALLED=`$FW_PRINTENV rescue_installed 2> /dev/null | cut -d'=' -f 2-`
  if [ "$ENV_RESCUE_INSTALLED" = "" ]; then
    ENV_BOOTCMD_RESCUE=`$FW_PRINTENV bootcmd_rescue 2> /dev/null`
    if [ "$ENV_BOOTCMD_RESCUE" != "" ]; then
      ENV_RESCUE_INSTALLED=1
    fi
  fi
}

6. Need to set ENV_DTB_FILE to the corresponding box name (all "dockstar" currently)

set_crucial_envs(){
….
# writing dtb
"$FW_SETENV" "dtb_file" "$ENV_DTB_FILE"

7. This reload_custom_envs is too complicate, don't do it. Let the users worry about their custom envs.

reload_custom_envs(){

# WIP and disabled, writing custom envs again from backup

8. partition_and_format_disk is great, but is too complicated. Should take the easy way by forcing the users to install on USB first. And the rootfs can always be copied to HDD by the user later offline.

partition_and_format_disk() {

9. However, if we do partition_and_format_disk then we should make a swap file not swap partition to simplify the installation.

#checking if swap and data partition is needed
if [ "$need_swap_and_data" = "yes" ]; then
mkswap -L "swap" "$part2"
mke2fs -t "ext3" -L "data" "$part3"
fi

10. Don't do disabling_service_disabler. It might be too complicated if implemented properly. Because each stock OS has a different way to disable stock services

disabling_service_disabler() {

-bodhi
Forum Wiki
August 08, 2016 09:34AM
Thanks for taking the time to review it! :)

>1. 2. 3.

That's mostly because in that earlier version of the script I had not implemented that yet, in the current script (unreleased) I have already added the right links.

>4.

Thanks for this, I'll add blparam to the function that tries various ways to get the envs we need.
Jeff had a blparam for his own script and it is still availabe here, http://download.doozan.com/uboot/blparam can I try to use that too or is it hardware-specific? (will have to be moved to the toolbox if it works fine)

>5.

ok, my thoughts exactly. Most of that stuff is simply copy-pasted from jeff's script, so it will stay disabled for now.

>6.

Yes, also done this, each device has its own value for the dtb, set down in the case--esac device selection code at the end of the script.

>7.

same as 5.

>8.

Complicated in what way? Asks too much to user?
We can just ask the user to connect ONE storage device and don't ask anything to the user (like ALARM installer does)

But this would limit the script as people with a debian rootfs might want to make another rootfs without access to a linux PC and without writing things on SSH.

>And the rootfs can always be copied to HDD by the user later offline.
Ehm, if the user can copy a partition from an USB drive to an HDD formatted ext3-4 he is probably capable to just unpack the rootfs himself from his linux PC and save us the hassle of that part alltogether.
I didn't assume all users had access to a linux PC and sata connectors for the hard drive.

>9.

There is a Debian package called "swapspace", it is a script-based swapfile generator that makes swapfiles automatically (only if the system actually needs them), if you add it to the standard rootfs the swapfile is dealt with.
https://packages.debian.org/jessie/swapspace

>10.

that function is a trick to keep dead code around but without executing it nor commenting it out.
Most of its code (if we find it useful at all) will go inside the device-specific operations in the case-esac at the end, like the few lines about disabling pogoplug service in the Pogoplug entry.
Again, it comes from Jeff's full installer script.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2016 09:35AM by bobafetthotmail.
August 08, 2016 11:54PM
>
> >1. 2. 3.
>
> That's mostly because in that earlier version of
> the script I had not implemented that yet, in the
> current script (unreleased) I have already added
> the right links.

Cool!

> >4.
>
> Thanks for this, I'll add blparam to the function
> that tries various ways to get the envs we need.
> Jeff had a blparam for his own script and it is
> still availabe here,
> http://download.doozan.com/uboot/blparam can I try
> to use that too or is it hardware-specific? (will
> have to be moved to the toolbox if it works fine)

That blparam works for the older kirkwood plugs in Jeff's script only. For the new one like Zyxel, it won't.

> >8.
>
> Complicated in what way? Asks too much to user?

Yes.

> Ehm, if the user can copy a partition from an USB
> drive to an HDD formatted ext3-4 he is probably
> capable to just unpack the rootfs himself from his
> linux PC and save us the hassle of that part
> alltogether.

True :)

> We can just ask the user to connect ONE storage
> device and don't ask anything to the user (like
> ALARM installer does)

I think this is a good approach. Because sometime for boxes that have HDD internal bays the disks are already installed, so there are multiple disk drives. But I think if we make a point to tell users there should be only one drive then that drive will be sda, hda, mmcblk0,... easier to pick up.

> I didn't assume all users had access to a linux PC
> and sata connectors for the hard drive.

OK.

>
> >9.
>
> There is a Debian package called "swapspace", it
> is a script-based swapfile generator that makes
> swapfiles automatically (only if the system
> actually needs them), if you add it to the
> standard rootfs the swapfile is dealt with.
> https://packages.debian.org/jessie/swapspace
>

OK

> >10.
>
> that function is a trick to keep dead code around
> but without executing it nor commenting it out.
> Most of its code (if we find it useful at all)
> will go inside the device-specific operations in
> the case-esac at the end, like the few lines about
> disabling pogoplug service in the Pogoplug entry.
> Again, it comes from Jeff's full installer script.

I recognized that. Jeff's script was only dealing with older plugs, so if we want to keep this then it will only work for those plugs, which is OK. I think as we go, we will be able to add more plugs in this logic.

-bodhi
Forum Wiki
August 09, 2016 04:07AM
> That blparam works for the older kirkwood plugs in
> Jeff's script only. For the new one like Zyxel, it
> won't.

By this I meant blparam is on those Kirkwood plugs (Dockstar, GF Net/Home, Pogo E02) stock OS. But newer ones like the Zyxel don't have it, IIRC.

-bodhi
Forum Wiki
August 10, 2016 05:31AM
>> Complicated in what way? Asks too much to user?
>Yes.

Might give more noob-friendly selection, no fdisk-l output and it simply writes a list like:
1. drive with XXXGB of capacity
2. drive with XXXGB of capacity
Please choose the drive you want to install Debian in.

>I think this is a good approach. Because sometime for boxes that have HDD internal bays the disks are already installed, so there are multiple disk drives.

OK, I can have the script skip the question if it detects only a single drive (thinking about it, it is stupid to ask questions if there is a single drive :) ), so as long as the newbie is following your instructions ("only a single drive") he should not get any question, while others that need the feature still can use it.

Really, I'm not dropping the disk selection entirely as I find it very useful. :)

On a different note, I found a gdisk compiled statically we can use in the toolbox (was done with Fedora 15 on a sheevaplug), I hope I can use this to format disks in GPT, but some stock firmwares might not be able to read GPT disks, will try out after I finished the uboot/envs part.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1605535
August 10, 2016 05:31PM
Another update and another script to test for everyone that is still interested. (attached to this post)

I'm still not flashing nothing, this script is only to test the code that reads the uboot envs so we can read important info like ethernet address and nand partition information and add that in the new uboot envs.

I'm mostly interested in getting feedback from people with older kirkwoods that still use blparam utility to read envs, as I don't have a device with it so I could not test it. ElMariachi's device should be a good candidate for this.

The script also reformats the disk /dev/sda with GPT partition table (needed if we want to use disks bigger than 2TB), then makes a ext3 partition in it, then tests if it is still readable by the stock firmware.

Please test this script in stock firmware ONLY and with a SINGLE drive attached (a usb flash drive is fine, any size) that will be reformatted.

The only option you can select in the script is "x" to start this test.
Attachments:
open | download - kirkwood-installer-11.sh (43.9 KB)
August 11, 2016 01:08AM
bobafetthotmail,

> OK, I can have the script skip the question if it
> detects only a single drive (thinking about it, it
> is stupid to ask questions if there is a single
> drive :) ), so as long as the newbie is following
> your instructions ("only a single drive") he
> should not get any question, while others that
> need the feature still can use it.
>
> Really, I'm not dropping the disk selection
> entirely as I find it very useful. :)
>

Of course :) But if we leave this in, we need to test this very thouroughly. Tthis is where the stock OS could get wiped out in some kirkwood boxes, or user data disk could be wiped out if it was pluged in. And we also need to support SD card for a couple of kirkwood boxes.

>
> On a different note, I found a gdisk compiled
> statically we can use in the toolbox (was done
> with Fedora 15 on a sheevaplug), I hope I can use
> this to format disks in GPT, but some stock
> firmwares might not be able to read GPT disks,
> will try out after I finished the uboot/envs
> part.
> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1
> 605535

GPT also should be an option along with MBR. Because, the backward compatiblity issue: stock u-boot can't boot GPT.

-bodhi
Forum Wiki
August 11, 2016 04:09AM
>Of course :) But if we leave this in, we need to test this very thouroughly. This is where the stock OS could get wiped out in some kirkwood boxes,

Currently, the script filters and works only with /dev/sdx drives bigger than a GB or so. I think (correct me if I'm wrong) the minimum size limit should be enough to filter out any NAND partitions that for some weird reasons are listed as /dev/sdx.

>And we also need to support SD card for a couple of kirkwood boxes.

Good point. Will have to add /dev/mmcblk to the filter so we can detect SD cards too.

>GPT also should be an option along with MBR. Because, the backward compatiblity issue: stock u-boot can't boot GPT.

I agree.
I was thinking about having GPT partitioning (or any advanced functionality) enabled only by an argument, like if you call
kirkwood-installer.sh -GPT-parts -ext4
it will format the drive as GPT and the rootfs will be in ext4,

while by default (no arguments) the script runs with MBR partitioning and formats in ext3.
August 11, 2016 03:54PM
> Currently, the script filters and works only with
> /dev/sdx drives bigger than a GB or so. I
> think (correct me if I'm wrong) the minimum size
> limit should be enough to filter out any NAND
> partitions that for some weird reasons are listed
> as /dev/sdx.

I think that would be OK. There is no Kirwood box that has 1GB NAND. Also I think right here, the disk selection should allow the user to bail out if not sure. IOW, if the disks listing does not make sense to user, the user can stay there and post the question in the forum, or the user might decide to bail.

If the user wants to bail out, at this point u-boot was flashed successfully?, so the complication is whether we need to restore old u-boot (to put it back to stock condition), if the user want to bail out.

These unforseen conditions can be avoid if there is only one disk. I think that was the motivation to simplify it in Jeff's script and ALARM script.

> >And we also need to support SD card for a couple
> of kirkwood boxes.
>
> Good point. Will have to add /dev/mmcblk to
> the filter so we can detect SD cards too.
>
> >GPT also should be an option along with MBR.
> Because, the backward compatiblity issue: stock
> u-boot can't boot GPT.
>
> I agree.
> I was thinking about having GPT partitioning (or
> any advanced functionality) enabled only by an
> argument, like if you call
> kirkwood-installer.sh -GPT-parts -ext4
> it will format the drive as GPT and the rootfs
> will be in ext4,
>
> while by default (no arguments) the script runs
> with MBR partitioning and formats in ext3.

Yes I think that's good. Since more advance users want this right away, and beginners can learn what it means before running the script with the option (i.e. this rootfs can not be reused to boot other boxes without new u-boot).

-bodhi
Forum Wiki
August 11, 2016 04:27PM
I've finally found the time to resurrect the stock firmware of my NSA310 (I did weird things like formatting whole NAND to a big partition for OpenWRT), now I can test on that too, but it has fw_printenv, not blparam, so I still need someone with a device with blparam to test the above to see if it works and extracts the data we need.

bodhi Wrote:
> If the user wants to bail out, at this point
> u-boot was flashed successfully?, so the

uboot flashing is the very last step, so I just have the script quit if crucial steps cannot be completed (making rootfs, finding important envs) and no damage will have been done.

Also safe in case something kills my script (bugs or something else interfering).

>Also I think right here, the disk selection should allow the user to bail out if not sure.

Ok, adding a bail out option. Ctrl+C works as usual, but newbies may not know this.

>These unforseen conditions can be avoid if there is only one disk. I think that was the motivation to simplify it in Jeff's script and ALARM script.

They have many device-specific scripts though, so they (should) know beforehand each device and its quirks, I'm making a multi-device installer for devices I don't even own (so I cannot test them).

And ALARM script still did fail on me on nsa325. It was hardcoded to use /dev/sda1 for installation, well, nice, but my box did put the USB key with the installer script and the rootfs package on /dev/sda1, so it ended formatting itself lol.

So yeah, I'd rather keep my filters to make sure the script fails rather than bricking a device or doing something stupid.
August 12, 2016 12:29AM
> uboot flashing is the very last step, so I just have the script quit if crucial steps cannot be completed (making rootfs, finding important envs) and no damage will have been done.

Cool.

> They have many device-specific scripts though, so
> they (should) know beforehand each device and its
> quirks, I'm making a multi-device installer for
> devices I don't even own (so I cannot test them).

Don't worry about this. I have most of the representative Kirkwood plugs so I will be able to do the final test. Once it works for a Zyxel NAS and an older plug such as GoFlex Net (which has blparam) then it would be mostly OK. I do have one with bootable stock in NAND, I think it is Pogo E02, so blparam is available there. Also ElMariachi can boot stock GoFlex Net, too.

-bodhi
Forum Wiki

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2016 12:30AM by bodhi.
August 14, 2016 08:31AM
I'm posting here so I have a place I can upload my script in a http server, feel free to look at it, but currently it's supposed to work on NSA310 only, and it's not yet fully tested (I'm doing so now).

EDIT: damnit, sgdisk is too new for stock kernel, I'll have to try making a squeeze rootfs chroot in stock kernel to compile it statically. Thankfully it should be easy to just copy-paste the relevant code from the old Jeff script into the current one to get it to make one for me.
For the moment I'm falling back to using fdisk from busybox, as GPT is not a crucial feature.

EDIT: now making a rootfs works, trying to install uboot too. It's likely to fail somehow but I'm kwbooting it anyway, soooo... :)

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2016 02:07PM by bobafetthotmail.
Attachments:
open | download - kirkwood-installer-11.sh (56.4 KB)
August 14, 2016 03:39PM
> For the moment I'm falling back to using fdisk
> from busybox, as GPT is not a crucial feature.
>
> EDIT: now making a rootfs works, trying to install
> uboot too. It's likely to fail somehow but I'm
> kwbooting it anyway, soooo... :)

Cool :) .. Let's not worry about GPT.

-bodhi
Forum Wiki
August 22, 2016 09:49PM
Ok, now it works fine in stock firmware on my zyxel nsa310.

Now we need to add to the script all other devices. It should be fast as we only need to set a few variables like what is the /dev/mtdX where uboot is, and find what stock firmware daemons get in the way so we can kill them before starting the process.

If you (bodhi) don't have the time for that, or if you (whoever else) don't feel up to the task yourself but you have a kirkwood box you would like to have supported, there is a handy function that gathers all info I need and uploads it into an ftp server (i control) here ftp://alby.ftp.sh/uploads/

just download, chmod and start the script by copy-pasting this line in your serial/telnet

wget -O script http://forum.doozan.com/file.php?3,file=1052,filename=kirkwood-installer-12.sh,download=1 ; chmod +x script ; ./script

and then select first "0" (For Expert Users), then write "02" (gathering info about this device) to start the process.

It will download tools and then it will ask for the box's name. Write the box name and press return.

Then it will do its thing and upload to my ftp server.

You can check that it has uploaded stuff fine as you can anonymously download stuff from my ftp server.

If that fails (as it seems to have failed below) it will now save it on a drive locally, so connect a usb flashdrive before starting the script.

After you did, please also post here or attach here the archive.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 08/23/2016 11:11AM by bobafetthotmail.
Attachments:
open | download - kirkwood-installer-12.sh (59.6 KB)
August 22, 2016 11:33PM
bobafetthotmail ,

Cool! I will try it on one of my GoFlex net/homes.

-bodhi
Forum Wiki
August 23, 2016 09:55AM
her is my output from the HPT5325 - it doesnt seem to be able to connect to the ftp server

root@HPf4ce46232696:/tmp# wget -O script http://forum.doozan.com/file.php?3,file=1050,filename=kirkwood-installer-12.sh,download=1 ; chmod +x script ; ./script
--2016-08-23 15:27:40--  http://forum.doozan.com/file.php?3,file=1050,filename=kirkwood-installer-12.sh,download=1
Resolving forum.doozan.com... 50.116.34.13
Connecting to forum.doozan.com|50.116.34.13|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 57807 (56K) [application/octet-stream]
Saving to: `script'

100%[=========================================>] 57,807       167K/s   in 0.3s    

2016-08-23 15:27:41 (167 KB/s) - `script' saved [57807/57807]

!!!!!!  WARNING: PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY  !!!!!!

To boot Debian we will replace the bootloader in the 
internal memory of the device

Due to bootloader limitations, booting the stock firmware
will usually not be possible afterwards.
Booting third party firmwares like OpenWRT or LEDE will work
but installing them is outside the scope of this installer.
At least for now.

If you lose power while the bootloader is being flashed,
your device could be left in an unusable state and require
serial connection to recover, please ask for help in the forums.

Flashing the bootloader is very fast though, and this script spends
most of the time doing other jobs like installing Debian.

We need a storage device to install Debian in as the onboard
storage of most devices is tiny, please make sure that there is a
USB, Sata or SDcard storage device we can install Debian in.
We need at least 2GB of storage space, the faster storage the better.

This script will DESTROY ALL EXISTING DATA ON THE SELECTED STORAGE DEVICE
so move all your data off any drives please.

By typing ok, you agree to assume all liabilities and risks
associated with running this installer.

If everything looks good, type 'ok' to continue: 
ok
Good, now we need to know what device we are working on
here is a list, please write the number of the device
0.For Expert Users
1.Zyxel nsa310
2.Zyxel nsa325 (v1 and v2)
00. download and unpack toolbox
01. make a Debian rootfs in a drive
02. gathering info about this device
gathering info about this device
umount: /tmp/tools: not mounted
--2016-08-23 15:28:10--  http://pogoplug.s3.amazonaws.com/wget
Resolving pogoplug.s3.amazonaws.com... 54.231.184.202
Connecting to pogoplug.s3.amazonaws.com|54.231.184.202|:80... connected.
Length: 2186766 (2.1M) [application/octet-stream]
Saving to: `/tmp/tools/wget'

100%[=========================================>] 2,186,766    534K/s   in 4.5s    

2016-08-23 15:28:15 (476 KB/s) - `/tmp/tools/wget' saved [2186766/2186766]

--2016-08-23 15:28:15--  https://github.com/mibodhi/kirkwood/blob/kirkwood-2016-r1/tools/busybox?raw=true
Resolving github.com... 192.30.253.112
Connecting to github.com|192.30.253.112|:443... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 302 Found
Location: https://github.com/mibodhi/kirkwood/raw/kirkwood-2016-r1/tools/busybox [following]
--2016-08-23 15:28:16--  https://github.com/mibodhi/kirkwood/raw/kirkwood-2016-r1/tools/busybox
Location: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mibodhi/kirkwood/kirkwood-2016-r1/tools/busybox [following]
--2016-08-23 15:28:16--  https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mibodhi/kirkwood/kirkwood-2016-r1/tools/busybox
Resolving raw.githubusercontent.com... 151.101.60.133
Connecting to raw.githubusercontent.com|151.101.60.133|:443... connected.
WARNING: certificate common name `www.github.com' doesn't match requested host name `raw.githubusercontent.com'.
Length: 1616492 (1.5M) [application/octet-stream]
Saving to: `/tmp/tools/busybox'

100%[=========================================>] 1,616,492    954K/s   in 1.7s    

2016-08-23 15:28:19 (954 KB/s) - `/tmp/tools/busybox' saved [1616492/1616492]

--2016-08-23 15:28:19--  https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47541136/linux/tools_for_Kirkwood_installer/busybox.md5
Resolving dl.dropboxusercontent.com... 108.160.173.165
Connecting to dl.dropboxusercontent.com|108.160.173.165|:443... connected.
Length: 42 [text/plain]
Saving to: `/tmp/tools/busybox.md5'

100%[=========================================>] 42          --.-K/s   in 0s      

2016-08-23 15:28:20 (4.64 MB/s) - `/tmp/tools/busybox.md5' saved [42/42]

verify file /tmp/tools/busybox with md5 /tmp/tools/busybox.md5
b1b15e5f67280d10516d4d75626cfc50
b1b15e5f67280d10516d4d75626cfc50
passed
new PATH is now /tmp/tools
total 3736
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 [ -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 [[ -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 acpid -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 addgroup -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 adduser -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 adjtimex -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 ar -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 arping -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 ash -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 awk -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 basename -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 blockdev -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 brctl -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 bunzip2 -> /tmp/tools/busybox
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root       1616492 Aug 23 15:28 busybox
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root            42 Aug 23 15:28 busybox.md5
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 bzcat -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 bzip2 -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 cal -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 cat -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 chgrp -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 chmod -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 chown -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 chroot -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 chvt -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 clear -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 cmp -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 cp -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 cpio -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 crond -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 crontab -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 cut -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 date -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 dc -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 dd -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 deallocvt -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 delgroup -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 deluser -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 df -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 dirname -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 dmesg -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 dnsdomainname -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 dos2unix -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 dpkg -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 dpkg-deb -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 du -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 dumpkmap -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 dumpleases -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 echo -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 ed -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 egrep -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 eject -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 env -> /tmp/tools/busybox
drwxr-xr-x    2 root     root            40 Aug 23 15:28 etc
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 expand -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 expr -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 false -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 fbset -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 fdflush -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 fdisk -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 fgrep -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 find -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 fold -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 free -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 freeramdisk -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 fsck.minix -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 ftpget -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 ftpput -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 getopt -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 getty -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 grep -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 gunzip -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 gzip -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 halt -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 head -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 hexdump -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 hostid -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 hostname -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 httpd -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 hwclock -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 id -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 ifconfig -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 ifdown -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 ifup -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 init -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 ionice -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 ip -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 ipcalc -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 kill -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 killall -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 klogd -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 last -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 length -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 less -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 linuxrc -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 ln -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 loadfont -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 loadkmap -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 logger -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 login -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 logname -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 logread -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 losetup -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 ls -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 lzcat -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 makedevs -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 md5sum -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 mdev -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 mesg -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 microcom -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 mkdir -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 mkfifo -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 mkfs.minix -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 mknod -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 mkswap -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 mktemp -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 more -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 mount -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 mt -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 mv -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 nameif -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 nc -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 netstat -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 nslookup -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 od -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 openvt -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 passwd -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 patch -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 pidof -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 ping -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 ping6 -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 pivot_root -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 poweroff -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 printf -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 ps -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 pwd -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 rdate -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 readlink -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 realpath -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 reboot -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 renice -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 reset -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 rm -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 rmdir -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 route -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 rpm -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 rpm2cpio -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 run-parts -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 sed -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 setkeycodes -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 sh -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 sha1sum -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 sha256sum -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 sha512sum -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 sleep -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 sort -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 start-stop-daemon -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 strings -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 stty -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 su -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 sulogin -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 swapoff -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 swapon -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 sync -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 syslogd -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 tac -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 tail -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 tar -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 tee -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 telnet -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 telnetd -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 test -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 tftp -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 time -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 timeout -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 top -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 touch -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 tr -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 traceroute -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 traceroute6 -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 true -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 tty -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 tunctl -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 udhcpc -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 udhcpd -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 umount -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 uname -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 uncompress -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 unexpand -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 uniq -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 unix2dos -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 unlzma -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 unzip -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 uptime -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 usleep -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 uudecode -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 uuencode -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 vconfig -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 vi -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 vlock -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 watch -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 watchdog -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 wc -> /tmp/tools/busybox
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root       2186766 Oct 28  2015 wget
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 which -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 who -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 whoami -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 xargs -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 yes -> /tmp/tools/busybox
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            18 Aug 23 15:28 zcat -> /tmp/tools/busybox

# Installing /tmp/tools/blparam...
/tmp/tools/blparam
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47541136/linux/tools_for_Kirkwood_installer/blparam
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47541136/linux/tools_for_Kirkwood_installer/blparam.md5
/tmp/tools/blparam.md5
--2016-08-23 15:28:20--  https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47541136/linux/tools_for_Kirkwood_installer/blparam.md5
Length: 42 [text/plain]
Saving to: `/tmp/tools/blparam.md5'

100%[=========================================>] 42          --.-K/s   in 0s      

2016-08-23 15:28:21 (4.28 MB/s) - `/tmp/tools/blparam.md5' saved [42/42]

--2016-08-23 15:28:21--  https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47541136/linux/tools_for_Kirkwood_installer/blparam
Length: 14168 (14K) [application/octet-stream]
Saving to: `/tmp/tools/blparam'

100%[=========================================>] 14,168      --.-K/s   in 0s      

2016-08-23 15:28:24 (226 MB/s) - `/tmp/tools/blparam' saved [14168/14168]

verify file /tmp/tools/blparam with md5 /tmp/tools/blparam.md5
df55bfb572b5c28927e7fae04c391656
df55bfb572b5c28927e7fae04c391656
passed
 chmodding 755  --  /tmp/tools/blparam
# Successfully installed /tmp/tools/blparam.

# Installing /tmp/tools/nandwrite...
/tmp/tools/nandwrite
https://github.com/mibodhi/kirkwood/blob/kirkwood-2016-r1/tools/nandwrite?raw=true
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47541136/linux/tools_for_Kirkwood_installer/nandwrite.md5
/tmp/tools/nandwrite.md5
--2016-08-23 15:28:24--  https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47541136/linux/tools_for_Kirkwood_installer/nandwrite.md5
Length: 44 [text/plain]
Saving to: `/tmp/tools/nandwrite.md5'

100%[=========================================>] 44          --.-K/s   in 0s      

2016-08-23 15:28:25 (4.55 MB/s) - `/tmp/tools/nandwrite.md5' saved [44/44]

--2016-08-23 15:28:25--  https://github.com/mibodhi/kirkwood/blob/kirkwood-2016-r1/tools/nandwrite?raw=true
Location: https://github.com/mibodhi/kirkwood/raw/kirkwood-2016-r1/tools/nandwrite [following]
--2016-08-23 15:28:25--  https://github.com/mibodhi/kirkwood/raw/kirkwood-2016-r1/tools/nandwrite
Location: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mibodhi/kirkwood/kirkwood-2016-r1/tools/nandwrite [following]
--2016-08-23 15:28:26--  https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mibodhi/kirkwood/kirkwood-2016-r1/tools/nandwrite
WARNING: certificate common name `www.github.com' doesn't match requested host name `raw.githubusercontent.com'.
Length: 29644 (29K) [application/octet-stream]
Saving to: `/tmp/tools/nandwrite'

100%[==============================================================================================================================>] 29,644      --.-K/s   in 0.05s   

2016-08-23 15:28:26 (624 KB/s) - `/tmp/tools/nandwrite' saved [29644/29644]

verify file /tmp/tools/nandwrite with md5 /tmp/tools/nandwrite.md5
f286f01cad65fe365a86c4b3efa57375
f286f01cad65fe365a86c4b3efa57375
passed
 chmodding 755  --  /tmp/tools/nandwrite
# Successfully installed /tmp/tools/nandwrite.

# Installing /tmp/tools/nanddump...
/tmp/tools/nanddump
https://github.com/mibodhi/kirkwood/blob/kirkwood-2016-r1/tools/nanddump?raw=true
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47541136/linux/tools_for_Kirkwood_installer/nanddump.md5
/tmp/tools/nanddump.md5
--2016-08-23 15:28:26--  https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47541136/linux/tools_for_Kirkwood_installer/nanddump.md5
Length: 43 [text/plain]
Saving to: `/tmp/tools/nanddump.md5'

100%[==============================================================================================================================>] 43          --.-K/s   in 0s      

2016-08-23 15:28:27 (4.75 MB/s) - `/tmp/tools/nanddump.md5' saved [43/43]

--2016-08-23 15:28:27--  https://github.com/mibodhi/kirkwood/blob/kirkwood-2016-r1/tools/nanddump?raw=true
Location: https://github.com/mibodhi/kirkwood/raw/kirkwood-2016-r1/tools/nanddump [following]
--2016-08-23 15:28:27--  https://github.com/mibodhi/kirkwood/raw/kirkwood-2016-r1/tools/nanddump
Location: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mibodhi/kirkwood/kirkwood-2016-r1/tools/nanddump [following]
--2016-08-23 15:28:28--  https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mibodhi/kirkwood/kirkwood-2016-r1/tools/nanddump
Length: 26548 (26K) [application/octet-stream]
Saving to: `/tmp/tools/nanddump'

100%[==============================================================================================================================>] 26,548      --.-K/s   in 0.04s   

2016-08-23 15:28:28 (582 KB/s) - `/tmp/tools/nanddump' saved [26548/26548]

verify file /tmp/tools/nanddump with md5 /tmp/tools/nanddump.md5
c3a3e5b113e523c71be84e092223e5ed
c3a3e5b113e523c71be84e092223e5ed
passed
 chmodding 755  --  /tmp/tools/nanddump
# Successfully installed /tmp/tools/nanddump.

# Installing /tmp/tools/flash_erase...
/tmp/tools/flash_erase
https://github.com/mibodhi/kirkwood/blob/kirkwood-2016-r1/tools/flash_erase?raw=true
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47541136/linux/tools_for_Kirkwood_installer/flash_erase.md5
/tmp/tools/flash_erase.md5
--2016-08-23 15:28:28--  https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47541136/linux/tools_for_Kirkwood_installer/flash_erase.md5
Length: 46 [text/plain]
Saving to: `/tmp/tools/flash_erase.md5'

100%[==============================================================================================================================>] 46          --.-K/s   in 0s      

2016-08-23 15:28:29 (5.49 MB/s) - `/tmp/tools/flash_erase.md5' saved [46/46]

--2016-08-23 15:28:29--  https://github.com/mibodhi/kirkwood/blob/kirkwood-2016-r1/tools/flash_erase?raw=true
Location: https://github.com/mibodhi/kirkwood/raw/kirkwood-2016-r1/tools/flash_erase [following]
--2016-08-23 15:28:30--  https://github.com/mibodhi/kirkwood/raw/kirkwood-2016-r1/tools/flash_erase
Location: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mibodhi/kirkwood/kirkwood-2016-r1/tools/flash_erase [following]
--2016-08-23 15:28:30--  https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mibodhi/kirkwood/kirkwood-2016-r1/tools/flash_erase
Length: 25632 (25K) [application/octet-stream]
Saving to: `/tmp/tools/flash_erase'

100%[==============================================================================================================================>] 25,632      --.-K/s   in 0.04s   

2016-08-23 15:28:30 (563 KB/s) - `/tmp/tools/flash_erase' saved [25632/25632]

verify file /tmp/tools/flash_erase with md5 /tmp/tools/flash_erase.md5
9039ac5d6445a726dbb3c71bd644ea30
9039ac5d6445a726dbb3c71bd644ea30
passed
 chmodding 755  --  /tmp/tools/flash_erase
# Successfully installed /tmp/tools/flash_erase.

# Installing /tmp/tools/fw_printenv...
/tmp/tools/fw_printenv
https://github.com/mibodhi/kirkwood/blob/kirkwood-2016-r1/tools/fw_printenv?raw=true
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47541136/linux/tools_for_Kirkwood_installer/fw_printenv.md5
/tmp/tools/fw_printenv.md5
--2016-08-23 15:28:30--  https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47541136/linux/tools_for_Kirkwood_installer/fw_printenv.md5
Length: 46 [text/plain]
Saving to: `/tmp/tools/fw_printenv.md5'

100%[==============================================================================================================================>] 46          --.-K/s   in 0s      

2016-08-23 15:28:31 (4.93 MB/s) - `/tmp/tools/fw_printenv.md5' saved [46/46]

--2016-08-23 15:28:31--  https://github.com/mibodhi/kirkwood/blob/kirkwood-2016-r1/tools/fw_printenv?raw=true
Location: https://github.com/mibodhi/kirkwood/raw/kirkwood-2016-r1/tools/fw_printenv [following]
--2016-08-23 15:28:32--  https://github.com/mibodhi/kirkwood/raw/kirkwood-2016-r1/tools/fw_printenv
Location: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mibodhi/kirkwood/kirkwood-2016-r1/tools/fw_printenv [following]
--2016-08-23 15:28:32--  https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mibodhi/kirkwood/kirkwood-2016-r1/tools/fw_printenv
Length: 668497 (653K) [application/octet-stream]
Saving to: `/tmp/tools/fw_printenv'

100%[==============================================================================================================================>] 668,497      903K/s   in 0.7s    

2016-08-23 15:28:34 (903 KB/s) - `/tmp/tools/fw_printenv' saved [668497/668497]

verify file /tmp/tools/fw_printenv with md5 /tmp/tools/fw_printenv.md5
7d28314b0d2737094e57632a6fe43bbe
7d28314b0d2737094e57632a6fe43bbe
passed
 chmodding 755  --  /tmp/tools/fw_printenv
# Successfully installed /tmp/tools/fw_printenv.

# Installing /tmp/tools/etc/fw_env.config...
/tmp/tools/etc/fw_env.config
https://github.com/mibodhi/kirkwood/blob/kirkwood-2016-r1/tools/fw_env.config?raw=true
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47541136/linux/tools_for_Kirkwood_installer/fw_env.config.md5
/tmp/tools/etc/fw_env.config.md5
--2016-08-23 15:28:34--  https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47541136/linux/tools_for_Kirkwood_installer/fw_env.config.md5
Length: 48 [text/plain]
Saving to: `/tmp/tools/etc/fw_env.config.md5'

100%[==============================================================================================================================>] 48          --.-K/s   in 0s      

2016-08-23 15:28:34 (5.70 MB/s) - `/tmp/tools/etc/fw_env.config.md5' saved [48/48]

--2016-08-23 15:28:34--  https://github.com/mibodhi/kirkwood/blob/kirkwood-2016-r1/tools/fw_env.config?raw=true
Location: https://github.com/mibodhi/kirkwood/raw/kirkwood-2016-r1/tools/fw_env.config [following]
--2016-08-23 15:28:35--  https://github.com/mibodhi/kirkwood/raw/kirkwood-2016-r1/tools/fw_env.config
Location: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mibodhi/kirkwood/kirkwood-2016-r1/tools/fw_env.config [following]
--2016-08-23 15:28:36--  https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mibodhi/kirkwood/kirkwood-2016-r1/tools/fw_env.config
Length: 329 [text/plain]
Saving to: `/tmp/tools/etc/fw_env.config'

100%[==============================================================================================================================>] 329         --.-K/s   in 0s      

2016-08-23 15:28:36 (29.0 MB/s) - `/tmp/tools/etc/fw_env.config' saved [329/329]

verify file /tmp/tools/etc/fw_env.config with md5 /tmp/tools/etc/fw_env.config.md5
2794ab37f51ef51ca840b4f6cab1a08d
2794ab37f51ef51ca840b4f6cab1a08d
passed
 chmodding 644  --  /tmp/tools/etc/fw_env.config
# Successfully installed /tmp/tools/etc/fw_env.config.
please state what device we are analyzing
HPT5325
MTDFILEMODE: Operation not supported
./script: line 1287: [: !=: unary operator expected
tar: removing leading '/' from member names
tmp/tools/telemetry/
tmp/tools/telemetry/telemetry-HPT5325.txt
Connecting to alby.ftp.sh (87.12.116.101:21)
ftpput: can't connect to remote host (87.12.116.101): Connection timed out

Installation complete

You can now reboot your device into Debian.
If your device does not start Debian after rebooting,
you may need to restart the device by disconnecting the power.

The new root password is 'root'  Please change it immediately after
logging in.

Reboot now? [Y/n] 

Attachments:
open | download - HPT5325-telemetry-2016-08-23_15:28.tar.bz2 (9.8 KB)
August 23, 2016 10:09AM
Gravelrash Wrote:
> her is my output from the HPT5325 - it doesnt seem
> to be able to connect to the ftp server
>

Sigh. Thanks anyway.

Can you try pinging that site and the IP?

Also, can you see this page with your browser (it's the ftp server) ftp://87.12.116.101/uploads/ or ftp://alby.ftp.sh/uploads/

I thought I did configure the damn thing for passive ftp, as active ftp is usually blocked by firewalls.

EDIT: now it offers to save on a usb flashdrive as a fallback.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/23/2016 11:12AM by bobafetthotmail.
August 23, 2016 11:22AM
bobafetthotmail Wrote:

> Can you try pinging that site and the IP?

Timeout when attempting

>
> Also, can you see this page with your browser
> (it's the ftp server) ftp://87.12.116.101/uploads/

Doesn't connect

> or ftp://alby.ftp.sh/uploads/

Doesn't connect

> EDIT: now it offers to save on a usb flashdrive as
> a fallback.
Nice one - and at least we can attach them to this post, mines attached above, just doing the Pogov4 now.
August 23, 2016 01:40PM
boba & Gravelrash,

The T5325 needs a different procedure. It is not flashed the same way was other Kirkwood box (it has SPI flash).

Last Updated 19 June 2016

I've uploaded 2016.05-tld-1 U-Boot images for Pogo E02, GoFlexNet, GoFlex Home, Dockstar, Pogo V4/Mobile, iConnect, Netgear Stora, Sheevaplug, NSA320, NSA325, NSA310S/320S, NSA310, and HP-T5325.

The HP Thin Client T5325 installation procedure is different from other Kirkwood u-boots, see this thread for installation instruction.

-bodhi
Forum Wiki
August 25, 2016 09:55AM
@r$e : just blown my power supply, will have to wait a while for my Pv4 feedback
August 25, 2016 10:46AM
Gravelrash Wrote:
> @r$e : just blown my power supply, will have to
> wait a while for my Pv4 feedback

I hope it wasn't the script's fault.

That said, I'm currently trying to add LEDE (fork of OpenWRT by most of its dev team) support for my boxes, so we can get a true firmware (for recovery or to use as primary) to place in the NAND too.

From my tests everything works fine already if I do the ubifs rootfs image it by hand, the hard part is getting their automated build system to build ubifs images to flash in the NAND, as kirkwood devices are not seeing much love in LEDE.
August 25, 2016 03:24PM
bobafetthotmail,

> I hope it wasn't the script's fault.

:)

> From my tests everything works fine already

I have not got time to look it over again. Will have to find time to do this weekend.

-bodhi
Forum Wiki
August 25, 2016 03:59PM
bodhi Wrote:
> bobafetthotmail,
>
>
> > From my tests everything works fine already
>
> I have not got time to look it over again. Will
> have to find time to do this weekend.

I was talking about LEDE firmware, but yes, also the script.
August 25, 2016 06:24PM
bobafetthotmail Wrote:

> I was talking about LEDE firmware, but yes, also
> the script.

Ah, put the flashing stuff in a single function in the script and I'll look it over for you. Is it ubifs problem?

-bodhi
Forum Wiki
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.