Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Clean up spam

Posted by bodhi 
Clean up spam
June 13, 2017 10:37PM
Sorry I was trying to clean up spam and inadvertently hid a legit post from Joey and dont know how to undo that :)

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner (buy bodhi a beer)
Re: Clean up spam
June 13, 2017 11:57PM
bodhi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sorry I was trying to clean up spam and inadverten
> tly hid a legit post from Joey and dont know how t
> o undo that :)

No problem here man :-) I don't know if I mentioned it but the Armbian running on two BeelinkX2s: I can't begin to thank you all for all I've learned from you that helped every issue get ironed-out. Mine aren't setup advanced, but useful and solid.

I'm not sure if the post deleted was composed by a "Mary" or similar? It was about adding a 3rd-party Office suite and Acrobat reader to (I think) Armbian. I protested Acrobat Reader and suggested the X series from Mint Linux: XReader, XViewer and maybe PIX? They offer it but it's not easy to install or whatever. But I hope those fine viewers get noticed by at least Armbian.

* I post too much for my skill level, but have no shortage of enthusiasm :-) Thanks again, your helps always reach someone beyond me because I pass helps on to others in my previous shoes. YEAH!

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.