Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

power banks for rather resource-intensive digital devices

Posted by mairaliang13 
power banks for rather resource-intensive digital devices
February 13, 2014 03:01AM
Hello,

everyone, I am looking for a power bank since my iphone was always dead which lead me lose contact with my friends. On the other hand, i have many rather resource-intensive digital devices which the battery life will be worth much, well, the thing is, i am wondering if there are some power banks which accept different battery cells replaced like 1 cell, 2 cell, 3 cell so i can decide the capacity by myself. Is it a weird idea? I find one by google in this website www.koeok.com, the power bank can also work with iPod series, Walkmans, digital cameras, portable game consoles, and other devices compatible with computer USB power supplies, above all, this product sold in different capacity from 2600mah to 10800mah. However, somewhat less than that, there is minimum order limits. Any other ebay or amazon shops can recommend to me? I can't get any purchase on there.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.