Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I want my Erector Set back SO bad

Posted by JoeyPogoPlugE02 
I want my Erector Set back SO bad
March 04, 2015 05:26PM
I knew I shouldn't have gotten rid of my Erector Set, decades ago - would have made a better NAS than, dare I say it, some Zyxels. I don't know if metal with holes in it shield better than the plastic cases in commercial NASs, as it's probably hit and miss millimeter to millimeter, but yeah, that might even look good on a desktop. Maybe it's time for garage sales, as soon as Spring hits :-)

-edited- so anyway that would involve two bays for hard drives, maybe on rubber mounts similar to the rail system on some computer towers, or even make slide in bays for existing hard drives on those mounts. A space for little Pogo motherboard and who knows what to expand it into. Maybe even an Erector set motel with each room another modular homemade addition like router or pen holder. Screwdriver holder. LOL YEAH!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2015 05:31PM by JoeyPogoPlugE02.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.