Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HD 4K MXQ Pro S905 (peculiar seller)

Posted by habibie 
HD 4K MXQ Pro S905 (peculiar seller)
July 21, 2016 08:44AM
Just wanted to share this and see if anyone here wants to give it a try, i.e. contact the seller and/or perhaps place an order, etc.

A week ago (7/14/16), I asked the seller of this HD 4K MXQ Pro S905 listing a question as shown below and s/he quickly responded with an answer yes to confirm the offer is real (not bogus). Since then, I tried to ask more questions and never got responses. I usually flagged offer like this as a scam. Yet, this offer (the only item on the seller list) still stands after more than a week long. Usually, a bogus offer won't sustain more than 4 days on eBay listing. FYI, the seller feedback profile shows no negative rating.

Before we place an order, can you confirm this offer is for real @ US $15.99 + Free S/H to US?
Re: HD 4K MXQ Pro S905 (peculiar seller)
July 21, 2016 09:37AM
Well - on the french site it says:

Malheureusement, l'accès à cet objet a été bloqué en raison de restrictions légales en vigueur dans certains pays. Conformément à ces restrictions, nous nous efforçons de bloquer l'affichage des objets concernés. Nous regrettons de vous informer que pour des raisons techniques, les utilisateurs ne pourront pas afficher certaines annonces qui ne relèvent pas de ces restrictions. Nous vous prions de nous excuser pour les désagréments occasionnés et nous espérons que vous trouverez d'autres objets intéressants sur eBay.

which by using google translate approximately means:

Unfortunately, access to this object was blocked due to legal restrictions in certain countries. According to these restrictions, we strive to block the display of the objects. We regret to inform you that for technical reasons, users will not be able to display some ads that do not fall under these restrictions. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope that you will find other interesting items on eBay.

Although it is available on other european ebay sites.

===========================
Blog: https://rmkrug.wordpress.com/

1 x Pogoplug E02 (pink): Logitech media server

1 x Pogoplug E02 (pink): FTP server only (throw away configuration - quick to rebuild)

1 x GoFlex Net: running OpenMediaVault
Re: HD 4K MXQ Pro S905 (peculiar seller)
July 22, 2016 07:31AM
Finally, eBay removed this item off its listing. Case close.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.