Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Google Chromecast 2

Posted by habibie 
Google Chromecast 2
July 23, 2016 10:32PM
I was lurking around eBay and found this Google Chromecast 2 US $5.62 + Free S/H. I don't know if this is a scam or not, but just wanted to pass along if anyone is interested. This Chromecast 2 vs. Chromecast article shows some Chromecast 2 specs, FYI.
Re: Google Chromecast 2
July 25, 2016 02:47PM
habibie I wouldn't buy wit confidence, but having said that the times I've taken a risk on eBay it worked out.
In fact the two or three times I had bad product it was from Top Sellers. So if a person has $5 to burn, and think about it that's one beer at a quality bar or a 6-pack of cheap beer - it's not a risk if you've got the jing.

Other than that, how does Chromecast 2 look compared to v1 to you? Both in stock features and hackability features?

* as an afterthought, considering the value to Google and whomever's partners are bundled by default setup, you'd think they'd want to give these away for free anyway.

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-
July 25, 2016 04:29PM
id save the money and emulate the chromecast instead...

https://thelinuxexperiment.com/tag/chromecast/
July 25, 2016 08:54PM
You all are right. I would rather save my $$ to invest on an Android TV Box.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.