Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

4 Channel Super Mini NVR CCTV IP Camera Network Video Recorder

Posted by habibie 
4 Channel Super Mini NVR CCTV IP Camera Network Video Recorder
September 06, 2016 09:27AM
Does anyone here know the hardware specs, i.e. CPU, RAM, internal storage, etc., on 4 Channel Super Mini NVR CCTV IP Camera Network Video Recorder Surveillance 4Ch NVR 1080P/960P/720P Cloud P2P ONVIF E-SATA or from eBay (under US $13 + Free S/H from China)? It uses Linux as its OS.
Re: 4 Channel Super Mini NVR CCTV IP Camera Network Video Recorder
September 06, 2016 01:28PM
ask me in a month when or if it lands....
September 06, 2016 04:19PM
OK.
September 08, 2016 12:09AM
Any thoughts on cameras or microphones that would wireless into - a device similar to the one described?

I love the idea of using your computer as normal, and hitting a hot key > arrow through 1-4 cameras or microphones that are outside. This is both because of my wacko neighborhood but also this is a wildlife area and it's a good thing to know if it's a bear outside or moose, cougar, drunk or even milf with a solder iron.

And then right away you think "may as well get infared, because you especially want to know what's going on at night". The actual 4-track video recorder shouldn't care what camera, so any thoughts?

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2016 12:10AM by JoeyPogoPlugE02.
September 08, 2016 02:42PM
Hello Joey,

I don't know much about this device, except it is just a Network Video Recorder (NVR). I don't know how it works, yet. I hope Gravelrash will get his and let us know more in the future.
September 08, 2016 11:44PM
It's bedtime here but I just had a big kaboom Aha! moment. I like to make panoramic pictures because a cousin of mine was paralyzed quadriplegic years ago (RIP). That and my time in the hospital for heart screwiness. I've long meant to make panoramas in post-QuickTimeVR (HTML-5) of places that are hard to get to, for people that couldn't get there.

But for the last couple years the thought occurred to me to make 360-degree panoramas that are motion pictures, so a person could pan around and zoom in places, just like you can already but again in a motion picture.

Now this camera system, if it were made portable and I had a hat with four cameras on it, maybe it's possible to stick them together to accomplish this.

Thanks you guys for encouraging this brainstorm. Before I was convinced I'd need an expensive fish-eye lens at 40,000 pixels wide. And I'm not saying everything's easy now, but bite-sized cameras are inexpensive, and if they merge rendered-out it could be a breakthrough for me and many others.

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-
September 09, 2016 08:58AM
JoeyPogoPlugE02 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Now this camera system, if it were made portable
> and I had a hat with four cameras on it, maybe
> it's possible to stick them together to accomplish
> this.
>
Just make sure you don't run into a neck issue in the long run. Cheers.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.