Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New Project in mind

Posted by habibie 
New Project in mind
November 15, 2016 08:17AM
I have been wanting to hack one of my Android smartphones, i.e. Motorola Moto E (2015) (MOTXT1528BFPP) Android smartphone, to run any 64-bit ARM Linux distros to play this FlightGear simulation game in 3-D using any Google VR glasses. Over the last 11.11 sales, I bought this VR BOX II 2.0 Version Virtual Reality 3D Glasses for 3.5"- 6.0" Smart Phone+Bluetooth Remote Controller US $11.34 + Free S/H from AliExpress. TBH, I don't know which ARM Linux distro has a support for a Motorola Moto E (2015) (MOTXT1528BFPP) Android smartphone. I guess for a starter, I ought to be content with some free Android flight simulators.

BTW, BuyInCoins current has this Google Smart 2nd Gen VR BOX Virtual Reality 3D Glasses Video Helmet Headset under US $10 (no remote control) if anyone is interested.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.