Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Private Messages not working

Posted by JoeyPogoPlugE02 
Private Messages not working
January 28, 2017 08:13PM
I was going to lookup a PM where I asked bodhi which mpcie to USB 3.0 FOR THE HUNDRETH TIME LOL

But the Private Messages seem out of order. Man I regret not getting the adapter a month ago and instead got a TV card that doesn't work in my country.

And you can delete this message if you like.

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-
Re: Private Messages not working
February 03, 2017 02:29AM
Joey,

It is working fine for me. Have you tried again?

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner (buy bodhi a beer)
February 03, 2017 06:03AM
Joey,

I just sent you a PM. If you receive it, then it works fine for me.
February 03, 2017 11:36AM
Yes it started working the next day (Jan 29th). What I should have done is noted the exact error.

* And for what it's worth, the part bodhi ordered is out of stock and I once again ran the money out on other small parts. Heatsinks Gravelrash :-) 10 adhesive heatsinks and two tubes of thermal paste.Onward progress....

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2017 11:38AM by JoeyPogoPlugE02.
February 03, 2017 11:44AM
February 03, 2017 01:09PM
GeekSmith Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There's another seller offering this item from Chi
> na:

That's a good substitute because of the Renesas D720202 chipset. I liked the previous price though because I'll be needing two of them. So the next time I have pennies to play with I might be looking that way. Really, lowest expectations being USB 3.0 could be made to work at the top of USB 2.0's game (40MB read, 20MB write), and safe external hard drive handling, the PogoPros might be a most valuable asset in the coming years.

I'd expect some sales with the way current global trade tensions are going.

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-
February 03, 2017 03:57PM
Because of the lack of the mpcie-to-USB 3.0 mentioned above, I took the money and bought another USB 3.0 accessory for a desktop, this. Youll notice they say NEC chipset but mine's Renesas, driver in the NEC folder (don't know how that works), but will say it's blazing fast and gives me a good feeling about Renesas in general.

Maybe we can group wait on a sale and everyone load up on one of those adapters for our Pogo Pros this late winter/spring.

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-
February 12, 2017 08:51AM
Joey,

What about this 5.25"All-in-One Media Dashboard Multi-Function Front Panel Card Reader USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ESATA SATA for CF/TF/M2/MS/MMC Card (53% off today, 2/12/17, only), except it does NOT come with a PCIe USB3 card?
February 12, 2017 01:27PM
For how cool that looks though, and figure only one SD card at a time even if you had the card. So I also bought two of these for now, and USB 2.0 be damned it's a cheap way to copy Beelink X2 cards for safety copies and experiments.

Being poor is highly satisfying doing this stuff, because it challenges the brain where the pennies are best spent, and a mistake can mean months of delay. Like the TV card that's non-US. You live, you learn, you stay out of trouble :-)

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.