eBay 20% off $50 coupon (P20MEMDAY) until 5/30/17
May 26, 2017 10:19AM
If anyone here is interested, currently eBay has a 20% off $50 coupon (P20MEMDAY) until 5/30/17 for Memorial weekend sale.

I used the coupon to purchase 2x this XLightFire 34000 Lumens 11x CREE XML T6 5 Mode 18650 Super Bright LED Flashlight + this New 5000Lumen LED 18650/AAA Flashlight Zoomable Torch Focus Flashlight Lamp as a filler to reach $50. According the tracking number, the former was shipped from KEASBEY, NJ (New Jersey) and the delivery is scheduled for 5/30/17 but it has already arrived @ my local USPS facility early this morning (4:54 AM) and I hope the shipment will deliver to my address today. I don't know how bright a 12x and/or 14x (former) LEDs flashlight is, but I have been using the later (1x LED with focus lenses and zoom) for several years and it is a very bright flashlight (like shown in some TV commercial). The 12x and/or 14x (former) is a more like flood (non-focus) flashlight.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.