Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Asterix / FreePBX on Debian Squeeze?

Posted by Vidiot 
Vidiot
Asterix / FreePBX on Debian Squeeze?
August 27, 2010 02:06PM
Has anyone successfully installed Asterix/FreePbx on Debian Squeeze yet? If so any link or writeups?
All of the older writeups are for Lenny and I haven't had any success with compiling on Squeeze.

I get a bunch of this on the Dahdi when compiling: Its from a modprobe

WARNING: Can't read module /lib/modules/2.6.32-5-kirkwood/asterisk/asterisk/asterisk/asterisk/asterisk/asterisk/asterisk/asterisk/asterisk/asterisk/asterisk/asterisk/asterisk/asterisk/asterisk/asterisk/asterisk/asterisk/asterisk/asterisk/asterisk/asterisk/asterisk/asterisk/asterisk/asterisk/asterisk/asterisk/asterisk/asterisk/asterisk/asterisk/asterisk/asterisk/2.6.32-5-kirkwood/2.6.32-5-kirkwood/2.6.32-5-kirkwood/2.6.32-5-kirkwood/asterisk/2.6.32-5-kirkwood/kernel/drivers/net/wimax/i2400m/i2400m-sdio.ko: Cannot allocate memory

It repeats this a lot and dies.

Thanks,
Re: Asterix / FreePBX on Debian Squeeze?
September 15, 2010 06:32PM
It is an old posting and I don't know if you still need the answer. I installed Asterisk/FreePBX on Squeeze with no problem. Please let me know if you need help still.
asterisk222
February 04, 2011 12:26PM
twinclouds Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It is an old posting and I don't know if you still
> need the answer. I installed Asterisk/FreePBX on
> Squeeze with no problem. Please let me know if
> you need help still.

When you say you installed it without a problem, what type of install did you make?

Did you compile and install asterisk from source or apt-get install asterisk?

Thanks
February 04, 2011 08:58PM
Marcel
September 06, 2011 06:33PM
hola hablas español? me gustaría información del tema
September 06, 2011 06:45PM
funtoy1001: Thanks.
asterisk222: I installed asterisk without problem. I installed Freepbx on Squeeze before and there's no problem but I am only using asterisk manually without FreePBX. Yes, I compiled Asterisk on Dockstar. The Debian package updated too slow.
I don't need Dahdi but that should not be a problem either.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.