Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Enabling Pogoplug service on top of Debian

Posted by Ranganadh 
Ranganadh
Enabling Pogoplug service on top of Debian
October 13, 2011 04:56PM
Hi,

I was very much satisfied with Pogoplug's web service and iPhone app that was running on my little Dockstar till i managed to install Debain on a USB stick and boot into it (after lot of struggles). I was happly accessing my files wherever i was....But now they are no more ... Limted to my house !!

Reason behind the move to Debian was to add support for more file systems like reiserfs, xfs, ext4, etc. Because i have all these partitions on my 2TB drive. I made an attempt copying "/usr/local/cloudengines" folder from "/dev/mtdblock2" to my Debian "/usr/local" and executing "hbmgr.sh". Ultimately, it failed! It couldnt recognize the .ko's hence unsuccessful start.

I am wondering did anybody tried this And wanted to have this luxury? I feel it is a great asset that nobody wants to loose!

Thanks
Ranganadh
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.