Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New Webserver

Posted by Jeff 
New Webserver
April 25, 2012 04:31PM
Hi, All,

After much frustration with Dreamhost, I've finally completed the migration to Linode. I moved the forums a few weeks back and just finished moving all the rest of the debian/uboot stuff today.

I've taken this opportunity to re-factor much of the website which means that every file is in a new location. Instead of lumping everything under jeff.doozan.com/debian, binaries are now hosted on download.doozan.com while the scripts and accompanying directions now have separate directories on projects.doozan.com (/debian and /uboot) and revisions at github.com/doozan I was careful about making redirects for all of the old locations, so any existing links and scripts should continue working.

I will be monitoring the error logs over the next few days to see if I missed anything, but if you happen to notice something that's not working anymore, please let me know.

Additionally, if anyone on here needs some space to host files or directions pertaining to anything NAS/uboot/debian, drop me a line.

Best,

Jeff
Re: New Webserver
April 25, 2012 05:34PM
thanks jeff for support this forum !! Its a great place to learn and share info...
April 25, 2012 11:50PM
Thanks Jeff!
April 26, 2012 11:05PM
I agree. Jeff has done an excellent job of creating the easy script and supporting the forum.
April 27, 2012 01:45PM
Jeff... Thank you!!

Is there some space left on the server for a Wiki ? So the community is able to contribute the latest and current Informations/Tutorials and maintain them?

So in a way like the people at archlinuxarm done it?

Thank you very much!
Greetings Ron
April 27, 2012 03:05PM
I agree! A wiki is a GREAT idea!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.