Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

lm-sensor config for NSA320

Posted by z3bram3n 
lm-sensor config for NSA320
September 08, 2013 08:37PM
I have installed DavyGravy's lenny tarball and uboot package on my zyxel nsa320. I've been searching the net to find someone who has a config file for the fan control. I also note that under a different thread the power button control and led's for the NSA320 have been addressed. I thought I would start a new thread to focus on these secondary elements when shifting away from the stock firmware and distro.

Anybody have any success identifying the fan control configuration? My fan is running at full speed all the time. I ran the lm-sensor queries but it crashes the unit on a few of the prods. I was hoping there was someone with more experience to show the way.

I saw on another post that the button controls were functioning but it required additional modules. Is this available from apt-get? Thanks.

Paul
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.