Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

afp-mountpoint not persisting after reboot

Posted by jbmans 
afp-mountpoint not persisting after reboot
December 14, 2015 07:05AM
I'm struggling with some settings.
Im trying to get /shares as a mountpoint in AppleVolumes.shares and AppleVolumes.tm. I succeeded in doing so by adding the line
"/shares Shares ea:sys options:usedots,upriv allow:admin, rwlist:admin, perm:664"
to both the files and it is mounting as planned.
The thing is when I reboot both the files are reseted to there previous state. There is also a file called AppleVolumes.default that is empty. If I insert the line here it persists during reboots.
Then I have to change the file afpd.conf and afpd.conf-orig to point to the AppleVolumes.default file like this:

ORIGINAL:
" - -transall -port 12548 -uamlist uams_guest.so,uams_clrtxt.so,uams_dhx2.so -nouservol -defaultvol /etc/netatalk/AppleVolumes.shares -guestname "nobody" -nosavepassword -signature user:0090a9b18324
MBL- -transall -uamlist uams_guest.so,uams_clrtxt.so,uams_dhx2.so -nouservol -defaultvol /etc/netatalk/AppleVolumes.tm -guestname "nobody" -nosavepassword -signature user:TM0090a9b18324"
CHANGED
" - -transall -port 12548 -uamlist uams_guest.so,uams_clrtxt.so,uams_dhx2.so -nouservol -defaultvol /etc/netatalk/AppleVolumes.default -guestname "nobody" -nosavepassword -signature user:0090a9b18324
MBL- -transall -uamlist uams_guest.so,uams_clrtxt.so,uams_dhx2.so -nouservol -defaultvol /etc/netatalk/AppleVolumes.default -guestname "nobody" -nosavepassword -signature user:TM0090a9b18324"

But now I noticed the afpd.conf file is returning to its original state after a reboot as well. How can I fix this?

Thanks a lot,

Jan
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.