Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Accessing my.pogo after Debian update?

Posted by saudagar 
Accessing my.pogo after Debian update?
August 03, 2014 09:23AM
I followed below steps to install debian on my pogo V4-A1.
http://blog.qnology.com/2014/07/hacking-pogoplug-v4-series-4-and-mobile.html

But now i realize that i cannot use my pogo for my.pogoplug anymore. Blogger claims that instock firmware is present in NAND but needs change in uBoot to access it. It further suggests that i can reboot the pogo with 'revert' as a empty folder in a new USB .. but that does not work for me. It keeps on rebooting.

can someone suggest how can i coexist with Debian as well as my.pogo or if thats not possible then just use my.pogo
Re: Accessing my.pogo after Debian update?
August 03, 2014 03:07PM
Where does it state anything about a "revert" folder? Here is what is stated in the comment - "You will not be able to revert or boot the default Pogoplug OS using this uBoot."

The simple solution is for you to spend $7 and buy yourself a new Pogoplug Mobile if you want to use the my.pogoplug.com service.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2014 03:10PM by grayman4hire.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.