Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PogoPlug Mobile SSH?

Posted by Darkphyer 
Re: PogoPlug Mobile SSH?
April 04, 2017 12:36AM
Wes,

Good job! you've finally got it working properly!

You have the Pogo Mobile, and serial console, and have booted in to Debian, so it is safe to save the envs.

Go ahead and go through the same procedure a couple more times to make sure everything is OK. And then the 3rd time you reboot, you can save the envs permanently

Recall the last command to boot the box:
Pogov4> boot

Now instead of just "boot" do:
saveenv
boot

After this, you can reboot or power down anytime and it will automatically boot into Debian.

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner (buy bodhi a beer)
Re: PogoPlug Mobile SSH?
April 04, 2017 01:35AM
Bodhi,

Ok I think it's finally squared away, I have verified I can power down and restart without any commands to boot into Debian.

So I guess my final question would be. how would I go about making this into a NAS? Should I google around for "Debian NAS" sort of stuff, or do you have a nice resource for that sort of stuff?

Thanks so much,

-Wes

Edit: I should really have just gone to this forum's mainpage, haha. I think I'm good to go. Thanks again!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2017 01:36AM by Wesy32.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.