Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Remove heart from Calibre

Posted by Baseball Bill 
Baseball Bill
Remove heart from Calibre
April 17, 2011 11:59PM
I have donated to Calibre but I still have that stupid Heart Icon show up when I try to use it. The only info to get ride of it on the net makes no since at all. How can I get ride of it so I can use Calibre?

It is a wonderful program that I love to use but that Heart Icon keeps coming up even after I donate.

I wish at times I hadn't even donated!

Any help would be appreciated.

Baseball Bill
Re: Remove heart from Calibre
April 21, 2011 10:47PM
Not sure about that, but Im wondering how you're getting a GUI? Are you actually getting the pane where you drag/add books? If so, are you running x.org or some sort of video setup on your plugserver?
Baseball Bill
July 06, 2011 04:18AM
When I open Calibre and want to add books to my Nook color the Heart Icon is up in the top of the program. Sometimes it goes away and I can add books to my Nook but most of the time the heart stays there for hours. As I stated before, I have donated to Calibre but the heart icon hardly ever goes away so I can download books to my Nook Color.

My simple question is: How do you get the Heart to disappear so I can down load books to my nook?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you,

Baseball Bill
July 06, 2011 06:14AM
You're in the the wrong place. You should probably ask in the Nook forum on xda-developers or open a bug on the calibre bug tracker.
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.