Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Squeezeplug

Posted by ossian 
Squeezeplug
April 27, 2011 01:37PM
Hi,

I hope you can help. I have been running squeezeplug on my Pogoplug V2 Pink but since I first installed it I find that I cannot halt and then boot into Debian/Squeezeplug it will just boot into the Pogoplug OS instead. I have to use the reboot command to get the USB installed debian to run.

My config is USB key (4Gb) for Debian, and USB HDD for files.

I had a power cut last night and found it back at running the Pogoplug image which is no good as I want my wife to be able to access the music and samba servers while I am away on business and we get a lot of power cuts here in the country.

Any ideas how to fix this? Sorry if this is the wrong forum, I wasn't sure if posting here was alright.

Thanks,
Ossian

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2011 01:40PM by ossian.
Re: Squeezeplug
April 27, 2011 02:29PM
sounds like your usb stick only starts on soft/warm-boot, see Working USB-Sticks

maybe you can put the "reboot" command in autorun of Pogoplug OS ;)
Re: Squeezeplug
April 27, 2011 05:58PM
Which uboot you are using. With Jeff's mtd0-uboot, I never had such problems.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.