Installing latest Kirkwood Kernel and Debian rootfs for GoFlex Home
June 08, 2018 12:24PM
How do I create a new USB stick for use with a GoFlex Home unit using the latest rootfs and kernel. I have one which works which I don't want to upate. I've been unable to copy it to another USB stick, I tried, using dd, but the copy would not boot up, or rather it would boot up, the flashing green light turned to steady orange before turning to steady green, but I was unable to ssh or ping.

My U-Boot is 2014.04.02.R2-1 (May 15 2014 - 14.36.05) Arch Linux ARM
Re: Installing latest Kirkwood Kernel and Debian rootfs for GoFlex Home
June 08, 2018 04:58PM
balanga,

> I've been unable to copy it to another
> USB stick,

Repeat this procedure and save your terminal log (copy/paste everything from the 1st command to the last output on the screen). And post this log here.

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner (buy bodhi a beer)
Re: Installing latest Kirkwood Kernel and Debian rootfs for GoFlex Home
June 09, 2018 01:23AM
Never mind what I deleted. I thought you were trying to take a duplicate USB drive to a different GoFlex Home, but now that I read your post again it doesn't sound like that's what you're trying to do.

-JT

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2018 01:04PM by renojim.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.