Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

debian on pogo plug dies

Posted by adeon 
adeon
debian on pogo plug dies
October 25, 2011 01:36AM
Just as the title says. the debian dies. When I put my USB on the pogoplug (white) it does not even ping. This happened to me 3 times. The other 2 I just reinstalled Jeff's script. I had everything configured just the way I liked it and now the deb is dead. seems like it boots just fine as the blinking light goes away however theres no access via ssh or wont ping.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? What is my solution, I do not really want to reinstall as things are configured the way I like them I can access the USB from ubuntu just fine except the root folder. Any suggestions?
Re: debian on pogo plug dies
October 30, 2011 01:06PM
You have full access to the files at the usb stick, find the newest files at /var/log/ to investigate the very last messages if it has really died.

Have you configured an ip address within your network?

There are no silly questions
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.