Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Debian on a Pogoplug Pro (the easy way with ALARM kernel)

Posted by shankargopal 
Hi there,

I finally went with the existing method mentioned in my previous post and this **seems** to work.

My PogoPlug b04 boots and rund under debain but apparently it crash after some time up. The first time i did not noticed it was crashed since probably few days. I've unplugged it yesterday, it started as normal but this morning it was still not accessible by ssh. I don't know exactly in wich state the device is as I can't ssh on it.

I have cron jobs runnning early morning (backup-manager, rsync) and I saw that they didn't ran as no log were produced.

I can't see anything in the system logs or I don't know where to look to try to find some clues on the problem.

- Is anybody had similar problem ?
- Can someone send some tips to start investigations because I'm a bit lost at the moment.

Cheers,
-sb
Re: Debian on a Pogoplug Pro (the easy way with ALARM kernel)
July 01, 2012 12:36AM
Does this work on the Pogoplug V3 non Pro one?
This method should work, but pay attention to the uImage.pci vs uImage.nopci.

Also, there is a recently updated kernel & updater package.
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.