Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2017.07-2023.04 U-Boot Kirkwood - GoFlexNet, GoFlexHome, PogoE02, Dockstar, iConnect, NetgearStora, PogoV4/Mobile, Sheevaplug, NSA325, NSA320, NSA310S, NSA320S, NSA310, HP T5325, Dreamplug

Posted by bodhi 
I did everything from instruction from install page including change for mac address, pogo machine ID and the rest but now pogo cant boot, neither with nor without usb flash. I get pogo sign green flashing and cannot connect by SSH.
miksi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I did everything from instruction from install
> page including change for mac address, pogo
> machine ID and the rest but now pogo cant boot,
> neither with nor without usb flash. I get pogo
> sign green flashing and cannot connect by SSH.

Did you set up netconsole? or do you have serial console? if you do pls post the boot log. If you did not set up netconsole, and don't have serial console, then post the log of what you did during the installation.

The green light flashing always or did it change to orange and back to green?

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner (buy bodhi a beer)
Green light flashing for about 15sec then stops for sec or two. This repeats.
Unfortunately I have nothing of logs, I did setup netconsole with right IP addresses.
Actually, everything went 'well' during installation:
1. checked fw_env.config and mtd partitions
2. ethaddrs saved
3. did nanddump of mtd0 and saved envs in current_envs.txt
4. no bad blocks
5. extracted tar -xf uboot.2014.07-tld-2.pogo_e02.bodhi.tar
6. erased mtd0 - expected output
7. Wrote image to nand mtd0 OK
8. flashed u-boot envs image
9. checked with fw_printenv
10. Set up netconsole
11. Before reboot changed xxxx in:
fw_setenv mtdparts 'xxxxxxxxx'
fw_setenv rootfstype 'xxxx'
fw_setenv ethaddr 'xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx'
and checked with fw_printenv again

and now we have this conversation....
Hi.
I'm trying netconsole, my env is:

ethprime=egiga0
ethact=egiga0
ethaddr=5C:F4:AB:40:5B:23
ipaddr=192.168.0.100
netmask=255.255.255.0
serverip=192.168.0.254

but if I simply do a
ping 192.168.0.254
Using egiga0 device
ping failed; host 192.168.0.100 is not alive

Of course, if I boot into debian (same cable, switch port, etc), it pings fine.

Is there smth missing in my env?
Or, might it be related to speed/duplex ? (I recently changed my home router/switch...)

Thx!

--
DavideDG
My NAS userspace configs
My Zyxel NSA325 mod
My D-Link DNS325 mod
My Lacie NS2MAX mod
@Davide,

Sometimes if your network environment is noisy, you have to do a few pings before it get connected. That's why I've changed the instruction to set up netconsole to do 5 pings instead of 1 like we used to do.

FYI, on another scenario. U-Boot netconsole is flaky! the code has a flaw in that sometime when it has a false positive, it would go into a busy loop and take 2 minutes to get a time out, and it would hang the box at that point for 2 minutes.

-bodhi
Forum Wiki

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2015 03:07PM by bodhi.
miksi,

Try connecting with netconsole, it will be obvious what went wrong. This flashing green LED indicates u-boot is running, but it never tried to load the kernel.

Do you boot with Arch or Debian rootfs? does its file system match u-boot rootfstype env? I recall Arch recent installation use Ext4.

One quick way to verify your installation was good, you could boot with Debian 3.16 rootfs:
http://forum.doozan.com/read.php?2,22644,22664#msg-22664

-bodhi
Forum Wiki
> Sometimes if your network environment is noisy,
> you have to do a few pings before it get
> connected. That's why I've changed the instruction
> to set up netconsole to do 5 pings instead of 1
> like we used to do.

sigh - same issue :(
NSA325> run preboot_nc
Using egiga0 device
ping failed; host 192.168.0.254 is not alive
Using egiga0 device
Using egiga0 device
Using egiga0 device
Using egiga0 device

It takes ~10sec each retry

I can see from switch that link is 10 Half Duplex - I would expect 100FDx ??

can I check/set speed/duplex from within u-boot ?

--
DavideDG
My NAS userspace configs
My Zyxel NSA325 mod
My D-Link DNS325 mod
My Lacie NS2MAX mod

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2015 03:17PM by davidedg.
davidedg Wrote:
> > Sometimes if your network environment is noisy,
> > you have to do a few pings before it get
> > connected. That's why I've changed the
> instruction
> > to set up netconsole to do 5 pings instead of 1
> > like we used to do.
>
> sigh - same issue :(
>
> NSA325> run preboot_nc
> Using egiga0 device
> ping failed; host 192.168.0.254 is not alive
> Using egiga0 device
> Using egiga0 device
> Using egiga0 device
> Using egiga0 device
>
>
> It takes ~10sec each retry
>
> I can see from switch that link is 10 Half Duplex
> - I would expect 100FDx ??
>
> can I check/set speed/duplex from within u-boot ?

That's a strange problem! I remember clearly that netconsole works on the NSA325 in my environment. Unfortunately my NSA325v2 is not at home so I can't do the test.

Did it ever work for you on this box? Try to ping the router from the NSA325 u-boot, see what you'll get.

-bodhi
Forum Wiki

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2015 03:30PM by bodhi.
@Davide,

Further thought, what if you flash my u-boot back (instead of using your current build)? I wonder if I'll need to verify what's has changed from the GitHub.

-bodhi
Forum Wiki
bodhi Wrote:

> Did it ever work for you on this box? Try to ping the router from the NSA325 u-boot, see what you'll get.
I think I never tried with NSA325, actually. I tried in the past with my DLINK and Lacie, and both worked.
Can't ping the router (192.168.0.254)

> Further thought, what if you flash my u-boot back
> (instead of using your current build)? I wonder if
> I'll need to verify what's has changed from the
> GitHub.

I'm more inclined to think it may be duplex/speed... that's strange it's 10HDx instead of 100FDx - I'll try another switch or crossover cable with my pc first.

--
DavideDG
My NAS userspace configs
My Zyxel NSA325 mod
My D-Link DNS325 mod
My Lacie NS2MAX mod
davidedg,

> I'm more inclined to think it may be
> duplex/speed... that's strange it's 10HDx instead
> of 100FDx - I'll try another switch or crossover
> cable with my pc first.

Perhaps a cold start test would help narrow down possibilities.

-bodhi
Forum Wiki
Box doesn't appear on network and also no luck with Debian 3.16 rootfs.
What hardware do I need for serial console?
Maybe I could try with raspberry pi JTAG?
@miksi,

Yup, it is hard to tell what could have been the problem without the installation log. And if netconsole was not set up properly or can't connected now, then serial console is the only way to tell. The LED behavior indicates that u-boot did not attempt to load the kernel at all, so it is likely some u-boot env settings problem.

See this thread for serial console hardware:
http://forum.doozan.com/read.php?8,13263

-bodhi
Forum Wiki
bodhi Wrote:

> Perhaps a cold start test would help narrow down possibilities.

I've done some more tests (cold/warm):
- connection to another switch: same problem
- connection with cross cable: same problem

Then, just to be sure, I booted into debian and tried to ping: no problem.
Then, I rebooted and stopped into u-boot.
This time the ping command worked at 1st try!

So it seems to me that the kernel is doing some initialization of the mii/phy that either I am not doing (missing env ?), or u-boot is not doing.

Can anyone confirm if they have same problem (Cold boot, serial cable attached, try to ping devices on same subnet) ?

@bodhi: which u-boot version should I rollback for test? the one in this thread ? (tld-3 ?)

Thx.

--
DavideDG
My NAS userspace configs
My Zyxel NSA325 mod
My D-Link DNS325 mod
My Lacie NS2MAX mod
I'm considering raspberry pi for JTAG purposes since I got one but ss it possible to connect it also in serial mode directly to pogo without any usb ttl convertors. I considering this also while waiting for adapter just to see if serial console is possible.
Davide,

> @bodhi: which u-boot version should I rollback for
> test? the one in this thread ? (tld-3 ?)

Yes. tld-3 for NSA325.

-bodhi
Forum Wiki
> Yes. tld-3 for NSA325.

Ok done, same issue: cold/warm start no ping; if I boot in debian (kernel 4.0.4) and then reboot, u-boot works
And if I later reset in u-boot, it keeps working.

Sigh, I wrote the u-boot button command just to use it for netconsole... grr :(

Would you mind checking my env ? Maybe it's something silly I forgot??
-- It's intentional that it does not boot into nothing.

NSA325> printenv
DTBAddr=0x1c00000
arcNumber=4495
baudrate=115200
boot_from_hdd=ide reset; if run hdd_load_DTB && run hdd_load_uImage && run hdd_load_uInitramfs; then run hdd_setbootargs; bootm ${loadaddr} ${uInitramfsAddr} ${DTBAddr}; fi
boot_from_usb=usb reset; if run usb_load_DTB && run usb_load_uImage && run usb_load_uInitramfs; then run usb_setbootargs; bootm ${loadaddr} ${uInitramfsAddr} ${DTBAddr}; fi
bootargs=console=ttyS0,115200 rootfstype=ext4 root=LABEL=usb-root usb-storage.delay_use=0 rootdelay=10 :::orion:eth0:none
bootargs_end=:::orion:eth0:none
bootcmd=echo test
bootdelay=10
console=ttyS0,115200
ethact=egiga0
ethaddr=5C:F4:AB:40:5B:23
ethmtu=1500
ethprime=egiga0
filesize=99fd1
hdd_load_DTB=ext2load ide 0:3 ${DTBAddr} /boot/kirkwood-nsa325.dtb || ext2load ide 1:3 ${DTBAddr} /boot/kirkwood-nsa325.dtb
hdd_load_uImage=ext2load ide 0:3 ${loadaddr} /boot/uImage || ext2load ide 1:3 ${loadaddr} /boot/uImage
hdd_load_uInitramfs=ext2load ide 0:3 ${uInitramfsAddr} /boot/uInitramfs || ext2load ide 1:3 ${uInitramfsAddr} /boot/uInitramfs
hdd_setbootargs=setenv bootargs console=ttyS0,115200 rootfstype=ext4 root=LABEL=hdd-root rootdelay=10 ${bootargs_end}
if_netconsole=ping $serverip
ipaddr=192.168.0.100
led_error=orange blinking
led_exit=green off
led_init=green blinking
loadaddr=0x800000
mainlineLinux=yes
mtdids=nand0=orion_nand
mtdparts=mtdparts=orion_nand:1M(u-boot),4M(uImage),32M(rootfs),-(data)
nc_ready=0
netmask=255.255.255.0
preboot=setenv stderr serial; setenv stdin serial; setenv stdout serial; setenv baudrate 115200; setenv console ttyS0,115200; setenv bootdelay 10
preboot_nc=setenv nc_ready 0; for pingstat in 1 2 3 4 5; do; sleep 1; if run if_netconsole; then setenv nc_ready 1; fi; done; if test $nc_ready -eq 1; then run start_netconsole; fi
serverip=192.168.0.254
stderr=serial
stdin=serial
stdout=serial
uInitramfsAddr=0x1100000
usb_load_DTB=fatload usb 0:1 ${DTBAddr} /boot/kirkwood-nsa325.dtb || ext2load usb 0:1 ${DTBAddr} /boot/kirkwood-nsa325.dtb
usb_load_uImage=fatload usb 0:1 ${loadaddr} /boot/uImage || ext2load usb 0:1 ${loadaddr} /boot/uImage
usb_load_uInitramfs=fatload usb 0:1 ${uInitramfsAddr} /boot/uInitramfs || ext2load usb 0:1 ${uInitramfsAddr} /boot/uInitramfs
usb_setbootargs=setenv bootargs console=ttyS0,115200 rootfstype=ext4 root=LABEL=usb-root usb-storage.delay_use=0 rootdelay=10 ${bootargs_end}

Environment size: 2431/131068 bytes

--
DavideDG
My NAS userspace configs
My Zyxel NSA325 mod
My D-Link DNS325 mod
My Lacie NS2MAX mod
Davide,

preboot=setenv stderr serial; setenv stdin serial; setenv stdout serial; setenv baudrate 115200; setenv console ttyS0,115200; setenv bootdelay 10
preboot_nc=setenv nc_ready 0; for pingstat in 1 2 3 4 5; do; sleep 1; if run if_netconsole; then setenv nc_ready 1; fi; done; if test $nc_ready -eq 1; then run start_netconsole; fi

preboot should be
preboot=run preboot_nc

Other than that, I did not see anything wrong.

-bodhi
Forum Wiki

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2015 03:27PM by bodhi.
Today
my friend brought me a bricked tplink1043nd router and we successfully managed to revive it using raspberry pi and its dedicated tx,rx,gnd pins. No need for usb-ttl convertor. Also, we used putty directly on raspbian. Jst connectors arrived today (among other things) so pogo will get unbrick treatment tomorrow.
FYI,

netconsole seems to be broken in the latest NSA325 and NSA320 u-boot . I am troubleshooting this problem, and will report back!

-bodhi
Forum Wiki
I have searched but I am unable to find it. Can anyone point me to 2014.07-tld-3 for Pogo E02, please?

Just waiting on bits for serial console as I very unluckily, didn't realise that my IP changed on my mac (forgot to reserve once I started using ethernet instead of wifi, weeks ago) and I can't get into netconsole.

My E02 is up.... but ssh and every other port is closed.
Starting Nmap 6.47 ( http://nmap.org ) at 2015-07-25 02:44 BST
Nmap scan report for 192.168.0.xx
Host is up (0.00049s latency).
PORT   STATE  SERVICE
22/tcp closed ssh

Nmap done: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 1.33 seconds

Been hunting around for solutions but I think I might be stuck until that usb to ttl turns up.

My plan last night was to install this uboot, went fine, no errors (as far as I could tell anyway by comparing to others in this thread), install rescue system (http://forum.doozan.com/read.php?4,7915) and also the latest kernel and rootfs (http://forum.doozan.com/read.php?2,12096). Got to the point of installing uboot and tried to reboot into my alarm usb and here I am.

If I sound like I'm new to this, I am. Got two E02's about a month ago and I've had endless problems with corruption, I believe and always unable to ssh back in. Got one running fine, it's just this one I decided that as I have the most problems with it, I would follow this tutorial, in hope that it would have less issues booting.

I don't usually post on forums because I can usually find the info I need by searching and putting things together myself, this time, I feel like I am in need of help. At this point after so many reinstalls of alarm, weeks of working on this, I am about ready to say please someone tutor me, and pay for their time! Seriously, I do need to get this up and running as quickly as possible, hate to get personal here but my dad is coming out of hospital soon and I've hundreds of things to do. I want to get this finished before he comes out so my time will be free for helping to care for him. Plus I know he will find this useful :)

Anyways nice meeting you all :) I'm sure I will be back, probably tomorrow or today... it's 3.40am here lol
Dannii,

> anyone point me to 2014.07-tld-3 for Pogo E02,
> please?

Use 2014.07-tld-2 for Pogo E02.

> My E02 is up.... but ssh and every other port is
> closed.
>
> Starting Nmap 6.47 ( http://nmap.org ) at
> 2015-07-25 02:44 BST
> Nmap scan report for 192.168.0.xx
> Host is up (0.00049s latency).
> PORT   STATE  SERVICE
> 22/tcp closed ssh
> 
> Nmap done: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in
> 1.33 seconds
>
>
> Been hunting around for solutions but I think I
> might be stuck until that usb to ttl turns up.
>

While you're waiting for the serial module, you could try to download Debian rootfs and put it on USB, try to boot with it. See this post for how to create a Debian 3.16 rootfs:
http://forum.doozan.com/read.php?3,22523,22546#msg-22546

The idea is once you can boot into a running system, you can fix your ALARM rootfs, because we can see the problem better.

Wishing your dad the best recovery! Post back here and we'll get you back up, hopefully in time for more important stuff :)

-bodhi
Forum Wiki
*edit*
I cannot believe I did not think of this, how embarrassing! I'm connected by ssh to debian now :D I'll keep this one as a little rescue usb. Thank you very much bodhi :)

I'll get netconsole running, definitely first thing. I have no problem starting again with my main usb and leaving alarm in favour of latest debian from the thread you gave.

I set up netconsole, with my new ip. I took so long to reply because I'm trying to work this out....I did configure netconsole last time but my ip had changed out of the blue and then wasn't even able to to test this.

Before reboot I get nc listening, in a new terminal window, with 'nc -ul 6666', then I reboot the pogo and this is the next bit that isn't working...wait for led to go off then: 'nc -u 192.168.x.xx 6666' - saw somewhere else to do 'nc -lu 6666', still not getting anything come up. Stumped.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2015 12:13AM by Dannii.
I also tried just 'nc -up 6666 192.168.0.xx 6666' before reboot. No joy. Perhaps my fw_printenv will tell us why....
root@debian:~# fw_printenv
ethact=egiga0
bootdelay=3
baudrate=115200
mainlineLinux=yes
console=ttyS0,115200
led_init=green blinking
led_exit=green off
led_error=orange blinking
mtdparts=mtdparts=orion_nand:1M(u-boot),4M(uImage),32M(rootfs),-(data)
mtdids=nand0=orion_nand
partition=nand0,2
stdin=serial
stdout=serial
stderr=serial
rescue_installed=0
rescue_set_bootargs=setenv bootargs console=$console ubi.mtd=2 root=ubi0:rootfs ro rootfstype=ubifs $mtdparts $rescue_custom_params
rescue_bootcmd=if test $rescue_installed -eq 1; then run rescue_set_bootargs; nand read.e 0x800000 0x100000 0x400000; bootm 0x800000; else run pogo_bootcmd; fi
pogo_bootcmd=if fsload uboot-original-mtd0.kwb; then go 0x800200; fi
force_rescue=0
force_rescue_bootcmd=if test $force_rescue -eq 1 || ext2load usb 0:1 0x1700000 /rescueme 1 || fatload usb 0:1 0x1700000 /rescueme.txt 1; then run rescue_bootcmd; fi
ubifs_mtd=3
ubifs_set_bootargs=setenv bootargs console=$console ubi.mtd=$ubifs_mtd root=ubi0:rootfs rootfstype=ubifs $mtdparts $ubifs_custom_params
ubifs_bootcmd=run ubifs_set_bootargs; if ubi part data && ubifsmount rootfs && ubifsload 0x800000 /boot/uImage && ubifsload 0x1100000 /boot/uInitrd; then bootm 0x800000 0x1100000; fi
usb_scan=usb_scan_done=0;for scan in $usb_scan_list; do run usb_scan_$scan; if test $usb_scan_done -eq 0 && ext2load usb $usb 0x800000 /boot/uImage 1; then usb_scan_done=1; echo "Found bootable drive on usb $usb"; setenv usb_device $usb; setenv usb_root /dev/$dev; fi; done
usb_scan_list=1 2 3 4
usb_scan_1=usb=0:1 dev=sda1
usb_scan_2=usb=1:1 dev=sdb1
usb_scan_3=usb=2:1 dev=sdc1
usb_scan_4=usb=3:1 dev=sdd1
usb_init=run usb_scan
usb_device=0:1
usb_root=/dev/sda1
usb_rootfstype=ext2
usb_rootdelay=10
usb_set_bootargs=setenv bootargs console=$console root=$usb_root rootdelay=$usb_rootdelay rootfstype=$usb_rootfstype $mtdparts $usb_custom_params
usb_bootcmd=run usb_init; run usb_set_bootargs; run usb_boot
usb_boot=mw 0x800000 0 1; ext2load usb $usb_device 0x800000 /boot/uImage; if ext2load usb $usb_device 0x1100000 /boot/uInitrd; then bootm 0x800000 0x1100000; else bootm 0x800000; fi
bootcmd=usb start; run force_rescue_bootcmd; run ubifs_bootcmd; run usb_bootcmd; usb stop; run rescue_bootcmd; run pogo_bootcmd; reset
ethaddr=00:25:31:00:60:EF
arcNumber=3542
machid=dd6
preboot=run preboot_nc
ipaddr=192.168.0.xx
serverip=192.168.0.xx

my usbrootfs is wrong there....should be ext3. I'll have a look over see if I can get anything from that output.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2015 12:31AM by Dannii.
Cool!

Netconsole envs:
ipaddr=192.168.0.xx
serverip=192.168.0.xx

These should be real IP (eg. 192.168.0.100, 192.168.0.200,....). So if the static IP of the plug is 192.168.0.100, and the static IP of the server is 192.168.0.200, then

ipaddr=192.168.0.100
serverip=192.168.0.200

And from 192.168.0.200, try:

nc -lup 6666 192.168.0.100 6666

-bodhi
Forum Wiki
Thank you bodhi. My ips were fine, its just that last bit that I'm having trouble with lol.

$ nc -lup 6666 192.168.0.15 6666
nc: cannot use -p and -l

$ nc -lu 6666 192.168.0.15 6666
nc: getaddrinfo: nodename nor servname provided, or not known

Working from mac. I'll just keep testing... Thank you again :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2015 06:09AM by Dannii.
Dannii,

> Working from mac.

Ah :) on Mac/Ubuntu it's probably netcat bsd and it is problematic. You should use netcat traditional, check which one you are using.

And try either:
nc -lup 6666 192.168.0.15 6666
or
nc -kup 6666 192.168.0.15 6666

-bodhi
Forum Wiki
Still trying to get this to work. I thought I was going insane then I realised I'm not the only one lol.

Installed netcat via brew:
brew install netcat

now I have more options:
nc --help
GNU netcat 0.7.1, a rewrite of the famous networking tool.
Basic usages:
connect to somewhere:  nc [options] hostname port [port] ...
listen for inbound:    nc -l -p port [options] [hostname] [port] ...
tunnel to somewhere:   nc -L hostname:port -p port [options]

Mandatory arguments to long options are mandatory for short options too.
Options:
  -c, --close                close connection on EOF from stdin
  -e, --exec=PROGRAM         program to exec after connect
  -g, --gateway=LIST         source-routing hop point[s], up to 8
  -G, --pointer=NUM          source-routing pointer: 4, 8, 12, ...
  -h, --help                 display this help and exit
  -i, --interval=SECS        delay interval for lines sent, ports scanned
  -l, --listen               listen mode, for inbound connects
  -L, --tunnel=ADDRESS:PORT  forward local port to remote address
  -n, --dont-resolve         numeric-only IP addresses, no DNS
  -o, --output=FILE          output hexdump traffic to FILE (implies -x)
  -p, --local-port=NUM       local port number
  -r, --randomize            randomize local and remote ports
  -s, --source=ADDRESS       local source address (ip or hostname)
  -t, --tcp                  TCP mode (default)
  -T, --telnet               answer using TELNET negotiation
  -u, --udp                  UDP mode
  -v, --verbose              verbose (use twice to be more verbose)
  -V, --version              output version information and exit
  -x, --hexdump              hexdump incoming and outgoing traffic
  -w, --wait=SECS            timeout for connects and final net reads
  -z, --zero                 zero-I/O mode (used for scanning)

Remote port number can also be specified as range.  Example: '1-1024'

So, I tried:
nc -l -u -p 6666 &
# and got...
[1] 74703

but then, nothing after:
nc -l -u 192.168.0.15 6666

I'll keep trying lol :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2015 07:08AM by Dannii.
Hi Dannii,

I've just remember that you have 2 Pogo E02s :) You should try running netconsole one Pogo and connect to the other Pogo using native nc in the Debian rootfs. This is the easiest way to connect.

After you've verified your setup is working, then worry about connecting the Mac to the Pogo. Usually, it's the netcat binary that is the problem, but sometime also firewall on the Mac. Try turnning off OSX firewall temporarily.

And you need to use only one command like I've posted above.

-bodhi
Forum Wiki

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2015 03:09PM by bodhi.
Spent hours trying all different combinations found in the forum and elsewhere... via mac, alarm on the other pogo, no firewall on mac so it wasn't that, when I install netcat via brew, it installed the gnu one, still everything I try doesn't work. Theres two things I can try... restart my router and use ubuntu in parallels - didn't really want to do this, but I can.

The final thing I can try is my usb to ttl, once I got the cd to sound card cable/plug - believe it or not, there's not many places online in the uk that sell these, although my dad might have some somewhere.

I usually always find a way to do something... when it comes to pi's (got two) and pogos (excluding my last problem that you helped me fix lol). I've tried so many different combinations. I just cannot believe that nothing works.

Thank you for your help bodhi :)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2015 07:54PM by Dannii.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.