Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pogoplug V4 Troubleshooting Help

Posted by Rhodess 
Pogoplug V4 Troubleshooting Help
December 29, 2017 04:25PM
I'm having issues with my Pogoplug not always booting and I would appreciate some help/advice on the boot issues I'm having.
It will not boot at all with the usb removed, just a green flashing light, it takes several attempts to boot with the usb attached, usually my ssh commands are rejected and I know it finally boots OK when I login using alarm/alarm.

I'm using it to mount network drives and a printer, but I can't access it all other than by ssh. There is definately a mount issue.

My system consists of the following:

PogoPlug V4_A3_01
[alarm@pogoplug ~]$ uname -a
Linux pogoplug 4.4.47-1-ARCH #1 PREEMPT Sat Feb 4 21:22:22 MST 2017 armv5tel GNU/Linux

I have the following dmesg issues that I don't know how to fix

[ 13.956487] systemd-fstab-generator[117]: Checking was requested for "\xffffffd2LABEL=ROOTFS", but it is not a device.
[ 13.987456] systemd-fstab-generator[117]: Mount point is not a valid path, ignoring.
[ 14.581156] systemd[1]: local-fs.target: Cannot add dependency job, ignoring: Unit -.mount is not loaded properly: Bad message.
[ 16.109798] systemd-journald[146]: File /var/log/journal/3c32b83380384c598b0687f3a7f01a67/system.journal corrupted or uncleanly shut down, renaming and replacing.
[ 17.623424] MV-CESA:Could not register sha1 driver
[ 17.673465] MV-CESA:Could not register hmac-sha1 driver
[ 22.776525] hbwd (245): /proc/245/oom_adj is deprecated, please use /proc/245/oom_score_adj instead.

I have attached the whole file if that helps.

I'm trying to fix without going back to stock and starting from scratch.

Any help would be appreciated thanks
Attachments:
open | download - Pogoplug_info.txt (21 KB)
Re: Pogoplug V4 Troubleshooting Help
December 29, 2017 11:33PM
Rhodess,

1. Do you have serial console? if you do, post the serial console log.

2. Which u-boot did you install in this plug?

3. Please post these info here (in code tags, don't attach text file):

mount
ls -lart /boot
ls -lart /boot/dt*

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner (buy bodhi a beer)
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.