Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

unbrick uboot for iomega ix2-200

Posted by alexma 
alexma
unbrick uboot for iomega ix2-200
March 19, 2020 04:59PM
Please help with unbrick iomega ix2-200.

When trying to install Debian, it cleared the NAND.

I installed JTAG and connected to ix-200 using OpenOCD (using configuration files from iomega iconnect)

It turned out according to the instructions for installing openWRT on iconnect loaded in RAM uboot from iomega iconnect (uboot.kwb to the address 0x0600000, start from 0x0600000, then on the serial port I see a response from the NAS, there I tried to load an different backup\image to the address 0x0, but the NAS still does not load after resetting.

how do I restore the NAS? Thanks
Re: unbrick uboot for iomega ix2-200
March 19, 2020 07:09PM
alexma,

In the Wiki thread:

https://forum.doozan.com/read.php?2,23630

Serial Console & JTAG console

Repair Pogo E02 with Raspberry PI (JTAG) and OpenOCD

This iomega ix2-200 box is a Kirkwood SoC box, so the steps should be followed exactly the same. Except that you can use the iConnect uboot image, or one for the ix2-200.

Somewhere in this forum there was a post that has the mtd0 backup for this ix2-200 box, IIRC. Unfortunately I did not save that link.

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner (buy bodhi a beer)
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.