Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Marvell Reference Manual - Functional Specs for 88F6282

Posted by bodhi 
Marvell Reference Manual - Functional Specs for 88F6282
July 04, 2015 07:07PM
All,

I'm in need to learn a certain aspect of this SoC that should be in Marvell Function Specifications for the 88F6282 SoC (found in Zyxel NSA325 and other NAS brands). It took Marvell a while to release their spec for 88F6281. As their normal practice, for more recent SoCs that are out in the market, the functional spec can only be had with an NDA. If anybody knows how to get some details from this manual, I would appreciate the hint very much! PM will be best.

Promise it will be beneficial to the community once I can test some functionalities that we have no idea how to do currently :)

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner (buy bodhi a beer)
Re: Marvell Reference Manual - Functional Specs for 88F6282
July 05, 2015 03:09PM
not the full document, but did you see this? http://lacie-nas.org/doku.php?id=2big_nas#functional_specs

the guy also cites a page number, maybe he has the docs.
Re: Marvell Reference Manual - Functional Specs for 88F6282
July 05, 2015 03:30PM
bobafetthotmail Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> not the full document, but did you see this?
> http://lacie-nas.org/doku.php?id=2big_nas#function
> al_specs
>
> the guy also cites a page number, maybe he has the
> docs.

Thanks for the info! certainly looks like he has some kind of document. I think could be either GPL document or the reference manual (likely)... Did I say I have a strong dislike for NDA ? ;)

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner (buy bodhi a beer)
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.