Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Help with Pogoplug v4 - Unable to SSH in

Posted by warsmith 
Help with Pogoplug v4 - Unable to SSH in
September 10, 2016 02:15AM
I'm having issues enabling SSH on my Pogoplug v4. The web interface on the Pogoplug site does not show the option no matter how many times I delete and register the device. I have also tried running the following curl script:

curl -k "https://root:ceadmin@[PogoplugIPAddress]/sqdiag/HBPlug?action=command&command=dropbear%20start";

This device refuses the connection. I'm new to Linux and am not sure if I just need to modify the command or approach this a different way.
Re: Help with Pogoplug v4 - Unable to SSH in
September 10, 2016 04:22AM
September 10, 2016 03:48PM
Thank you so much! I've been tearing my hair out for almost a month trying to search for alternatives. I finally stumbled across this forum last night.
September 10, 2016 03:54PM
warsmith Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thank you so much! I've been tearing my hair out
> for almost a month trying to search for
> alternatives. I finally stumbled across this
> forum last night.

I know :) it's hard to google this problem. You might want to put some tags or description in your first post and then see if it will turn up when doing Google search. That way it will help others searching for it.

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner (buy bodhi a beer)
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.