Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

NSA-325 Bricked ? HDD2 LED constantly active

Posted by Flecks 
NSA-325 Bricked ? HDD2 LED constantly active
February 11, 2019 11:47AM
Hey :/
i have a problem with my NSA325 v1.

The NAS did not respond.
I turn it on an off by pull out the energy connection.
I try to reset without any success, the NAS make no noise (Beep).

The NAS get no IP-Address. The Power LED and the HDD2 LED is active and that's is.
I google for help and find this :NSA-325 Bricked HDD2 LED constantly active
"I have noticed that the power LED and the HDD2 LED are always on (The power LED blinks once right after plugging in the power).
The power button is not working, the only way to power off the NAS is to unplug the power cord."

I read the post and did not understand what they do xD

Can anyone help me?
Re: NSA-325 Bricked ? HDD2 LED constantly active
February 11, 2019 03:11PM
Flecks,

Are you running stock FW on this box?

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner
Re: NSA-325 Bricked ? HDD2 LED constantly active
February 12, 2019 12:12AM
Hi Bodhi,
yes it was a stock firmware, i dont know which version but i downloaded and installed it by the normal Zyxel GUI.
Re: NSA-325 Bricked ? HDD2 LED constantly active
February 12, 2019 12:37PM
Flecks,

Unfortunately we don't use stock FW here. So you might get a better answer at NAScentral for stock FW.

If all else fails, and you need to rescue your box, you will need to install serial console and follow this example to run UART booting:

https://forum.doozan.com/read.php?3,51739,51919#msg-51919

When you need help with buy parts for serial console:

https://forum.doozan.com/read.php?8,13263

The NAS325 already has serial header installed at factory. You will only need to connect the 3 wires (GND, TXD, RXD). No need to solder.

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner
Re: NSA-325 Bricked ? HDD2 LED constantly active
February 13, 2019 03:10PM
Hey
i connect my raspberry pi (V1) to the NAS by UART, then i try the kwboot thing for several times.
After flashing 100% nothing happens, no restart nothing.
I try some variations, to be sure that im doing right.
1. UART > start kwboot > plug in power supply
2. UART > plug in power supply > start kwboot

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ ./kwboot -t -B 115200 /dev/ttyAMA0 -b uboot.2017.07-tld-1.nsa325.mtd0.kwb -p
Sending boot message. Please reboot the target...\
Sending boot image...
  0 % [......................................................................]
	   ....
 99 % [....................................]
[Type Ctrl-\ + c to quit]

I will search tomorrow for a solution maybe i have luck.

thx bodhi
Re: NSA-325 Bricked ? HDD2 LED constantly active
February 13, 2019 03:22PM
Flecks,

Try using the new kwboot binary I've attached to this post:

https://forum.doozan.com/read.php?3,69499,72534#msg-72534

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner
Re: NSA-325 Bricked ? HDD2 LED constantly active
February 17, 2019 09:11AM
Hey,
the new kwboot binary doesnt work, the same problem, "Sending boot image..." after that no rebotos nothing.
I think the NAS is totaly broken for ever. :/
Re: NSA-325 Bricked ? HDD2 LED constantly active
February 17, 2019 12:58PM
Flecks,

When you see this:

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ ./kwboot -t -B 115200 /dev/ttyAMA0 -b uboot.2017.07-tld-1.nsa325.mtd0.kwb -p
Sending boot message. Please reboot the target...\
Sending boot image...
  0 % [......................................................................]
	   ....
 99 % [....................................]
[Type Ctrl-\ + c to quit]

It means it is recoverable :) u-boot has been loaded, just that the handshake at that time did not work right so the NSA325 BootROM never starts u-boot.

Let me find and show you another method.

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner
Re: NSA-325 Bricked ? HDD2 LED constantly active
February 17, 2019 02:34PM
Download the tarball in this post:
https://forum.doozan.com/read.php?2,50829,73124#msg-73124

And try running the download-serial script using the u-boot image I've attached in this post (from the rPI, just like running kwboot ).

./download-serial.sh /dev/ttyUSB0 uboot.1.1.4-nsa325v2-uart.bin

Once it's finish loading, you should start picocom or minicom for serial console, or whatever serial console command you've been using. See if you can tell if this u-boot is running. And try to interrupt it if it is still at countdown.

I don't have a latest UART-built version for the NSA325. But I could do that, if you successfully loaded and run using this script.

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner
Attachments:
open | download - uboot.1.1.4-nsa325v2-uart.bin (464.2 KB)
Re: NSA-325 Bricked ? HDD2 LED constantly active
February 18, 2019 05:20AM
Okay when it is recoverable I will try my best to do this.

I download the files, an excecute it on the Raspberry.
pi@raspberrypi:~/test2 $ ./download-serial.sh /dev/ttyAMA0 uboot.1.1.4-nsa325v2-uart.bin


I don't know what the program do, but I tested several times and quit after 4 iterations.
I noticed that the NAS reboot every ~30 sec. and I get this output:

Test1 :
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something 34
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something 51
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something 0
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something 85
.....


Test2:

Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something 214
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something 215
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something 0
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something 84
....
Re: NSA-325 Bricked ? HDD2 LED constantly active
February 18, 2019 01:50PM
Flecks,

> Sleeping
> Out of sleep
> Got something 214
> Sleeping
> Out of sleep
> Got something 215

When you see it repeats like this, Control-C to terminate, recall the command and execute again.

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner
Re: NSA-325 Bricked ? HDD2 LED constantly active
February 19, 2019 05:52AM
Look what's happens. :) I think we are on the right way. :)


Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something 21
Got NACK (0x15) character
The board should be in serial downloader now. Sending the binary file
Sending uboot.1.1.4-nsa325v2-uart.bin, 3713 blocks: Give your local XMODEM receive command now.
Xmodem sectors/kbytes sent:   0/ 0kRetry 0: Timeout on sector ACK
Retry 0: Timeout on sector ACK
Retry 0: Timeout on sector ACK
Retry 0: Timeout on sector ACK
Retry 0: Timeout on sector ACK

After that I try to read data by minicom but there was nothing.
I don't know what I have to do, whats the meaning of the Numbers?
And I actually cant repeat the successful upload.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2019 08:12AM by Flecks.
Re: NSA-325 Bricked ? HDD2 LED constantly active
February 19, 2019 12:18PM
Flecks,

> Look what's happens. :) I think we are on the
> right way. :)
>
>
> 
> Sleeping
> Out of sleep
> Got something 21
> Got NACK (0x15) character
> The board should be in serial downloader now.
> Sending the binary file
> Sending uboot.1.1.4-nsa325v2-uart.bin, 3713
> blocks: Give your local XMODEM receive command
> now.
> Xmodem sectors/kbytes sent:   0/ 0kRetry 0:
> Timeout on sector ACK
> Retry 0: Timeout on sector ACK
> Retry 0: Timeout on sector ACK
> Retry 0: Timeout on sector ACK
> Retry 0: Timeout on sector ACK
>

This was worse then kwboot! the image has not been transfered at all.

Your best bet is to fix kwboot session. So check your connection wires, make sure the kwboot binary is the latest that I posted,.... things lke that.

If this box is bricked, you would not have gotten to transfer the uboot image successfully like you did. Usually a bricked NSA325 is silent when you run kwboot.

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner
Re: NSA-325 Bricked ? HDD2 LED constantly active
February 22, 2019 10:09AM
Hey,
I was ill the last view days, I will test at Weekend an Arduino Programmer to load the image.:)
Re: NSA-325 Bricked ? HDD2 LED constantly active
February 25, 2019 07:00AM
Hey bodhi,
I change everything, cables, UART-Controller (Raspi and Arduino), power supply
and was at the point to buy a new NAS.

So I thought I have nothing to lose and I try one more time the first kwboot.
./kwboot -t -B 115200 /dev/ttyAMA0 -b uboot.2017.07-tld-1.nsa325.mtd0.kwb -p
and got the same, its run to 100% and finish.

Then i tried the 2nd upload test, this one:
./download-serial.sh /dev/ttyAMA0 uboot.1.1.4-nsa325v2-uart.bin

and i got this output 3 times

 ./download-serial.sh /dev/ttyAMA0 uboot.1.1.4-nsa325v2-uart.bin
Now reset or power cycle your Armada 38x board and then press enter

Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something 21
Got NACK (0x15) character
The board should be in serial downloader now. Sending the binary file
Sending uboot.1.1.4-nsa325v2-uart.bin, 3713 blocks: Give your local XMODEM receive command now.
Xmodem sectors/kbytes sent: 1830/228kRetry 0: Got 4d for sector ACK
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something 21
Got NACK (0x15) character
The board should be in serial downloader now. Sending the binary file
Sending uboot.1.1.4-nsa325v2-uart.bin, 3713 blocks: Give your local XMODEM receive command now.
Xmodem sectors/kbytes sent: 1931/241kRetry 0: Got e1 for sector ACK
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something 21
Got NACK (0x15) character
The board should be in serial downloader now. Sending the binary file
Sending uboot.1.1.4-nsa325v2-uart.bin, 3713 blocks: Give your local XMODEM receive command now.
Xmodem sectors/kbytes sent: 1426/178kRetry 0: Got bf for sector ACK
Retry 0: Timeout on sector ACK

I think the boot image is successfully transferred to the board.
What is my opinion?
Re: NSA-325 Bricked ? HDD2 LED constantly active
February 25, 2019 02:26PM
Flecks,

No it has not completed yet. Here is an example

./download-serial.sh /dev/ttyUSB0 u-boot-a38x-2015T1_p18_Thecus-spi-uart.bin 
Now reset or power cycle your Armada 38x board and then press enter
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something -1
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something -1
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something -1
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something -1
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something -1
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something -1
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something -1
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something -1
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something -1
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something -1
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something -1
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something -1
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something -1
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something -1
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something -1
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something -1
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something -1
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something -1
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something -1
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something -1
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something -1
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something -1
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something -1
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something -1
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something -1
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something -1
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something -1
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something -1
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something -1
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something -1
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something -1
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something 21
Got NACK (0x15) character
The board should be in serial downloader now. Sending the binary file 
Sending u-boot-a38x-2015T1_p18_Thecus-spi-uart.bin, 7486 blocks: Give your local XMODEM receive command now.
Bytes Sent: 958336   BPS:9796                            

Transfer complete


Your kwboot session looks better:

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ ./kwboot -t -B 115200 /dev/ttyAMA0 -b uboot.2017.07-tld-1.nsa325.mtd0.kwb -p
Sending boot message. Please reboot the target...\
Sending boot image...
  0 % [......................................................................]
	   ....
 99 % [....................................]
[Type Ctrl-\ + c to quit]

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2019 02:27PM by bodhi.
Re: NSA-325 Bricked ? HDD2 LED constantly active
February 25, 2019 02:29PM
It looks as though your kwboot session has missed the last handshake, so the BootROM did not start running the image.

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner
Re: NSA-325 Bricked ? HDD2 LED constantly active
February 27, 2019 04:55PM
I have an NSA325v1 that exhibits the exact same symptoms (power and hd2 LEDs always lit, reboots itself every 30s, etc.). After much googling and reading the various posts here, I have a working serial connections via an RPi v1 as well as a cp2102 USB-TTL converter. With both connections, I also get the same behavior where kwboot hangs after it finishes sending the uboot image:

root@raspberrypi:/home/pi# ./kwboot -B 115200 -t /dev/serial0 -b uboot.2017.07-tld-1.nsa325.mtd0.kwb -p
Sending boot message. Please reboot the target...-
Sending boot image...
  0 % [......................................................................]
  1 % [......................................................................]
  3 % [......................................................................]
...
 95 % [......................................................................]
 97 % [......................................................................]
 99 % [....................................]
[Type Ctrl-\ + c to quit]

I've tried the download-serial.sh method mentioned above, but it seems the watchdog timer reboots before the full file can be transferrred:

root@raspberrypi:/home/pi# ./download-serial.sh /dev/serial0 uboot.1.1.4-nsa325v2-uart.bin
Now reset or power cycle your Armada 38x board and then press enter
Sleeping
Out of sleep
Got something 21
Got NACK (0x15) character
The board should be in serial downloader now. Sending the binary file
Sending uboot.1.1.4-nsa325v2-uart.bin, 3713 blocks: Give your local XMODEM receive command now.
Xmodem sectors/kbytes sent: 1496/187kRetry 0: Got bf for sector ACK

Is there anything else I can try to unbrick this? Or does it look like it may have some fatal hardware problem? Thanks much in advance!
Re: NSA-325 Bricked ? HDD2 LED constantly active
February 27, 2019 05:58PM
nunit Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have an NSA325v1 that exhibits the exact same
> symptoms (power and hd2 LEDs always lit, reboots
> itself every 30s, etc.).

That’s the HW watchdog kicks in. I’ve solved this problem long ago.

Let me find the right binary.

> After much googling and
> reading the various posts here, I have a working
> serial connections via an RPi v1 as well as a
> cp2102 USB-TTL converter. With both connections, I
> also get the same behavior where kwboot hangs
> after it finishes sending the uboot image:
>
>
> root@raspberrypi:/home/pi# ./kwboot -B 115200 -t
> /dev/serial0 -b
> uboot.2017.07-tld-1.nsa325.mtd0.kwb -p
> Sending boot message. Please reboot the
> target...-
> Sending boot image...
>   0 %
> [......................................................................]
>   1 %
> [......................................................................]
>   3 %
> [......................................................................]
> ...
>  95 %
> [......................................................................]
>  97 %
> [......................................................................]
>  99 % [....................................]
> [Type Ctrl-\ + c to quit]
>
>
> I've tried the download-serial.sh method mentioned
> above, but it seems the watchdog timer reboots
> before the full file can be transferrred:
>
>
> root@raspberrypi:/home/pi# ./download-serial.sh
> /dev/serial0 uboot.1.1.4-nsa325v2-uart.bin
> Now reset or power cycle your Armada 38x board and
> then press enter
> Sleeping
> Out of sleep
> Got something 21
> Got NACK (0x15) character
> The board should be in serial downloader now.
> Sending the binary file
> Sending uboot.1.1.4-nsa325v2-uart.bin, 3713
> blocks: Give your local XMODEM receive command
> now.
> Xmodem sectors/kbytes sent: 1496/187kRetry 0: Got
> bf for sector ACK
>
>
> Is there anything else I can try to unbrick this?
> Or does it look like it may have some fatal
> hardware problem? Thanks much in advance!

@Flecks, do you see the same symptom? Ie. 30-second watchdog?

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner
Re: NSA-325 Bricked ? HDD2 LED constantly active
February 27, 2019 09:12PM
bodhi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> That’s the HW watchdog kicks in. I’ve solved
> this problem long ago.
>
> Let me find the right binary.

Some background on my particular unit: I used it for a years with only the stock firmware, then lent it to a friend for a few months, and when I got it back, it exhibited these symptoms. I doubt that he made any attempt to put other firmware on it. When I try to load the the latest uboot image with kwboot, I can tell the watchdog timer has been disabled since about 30s after it starts, the fan spins up to full speed for a few seconds, then settles down. The uboot image takes about 2 minutes to load, but at the end, it's hung and I can't do anything else with it other than power cycle.

Could there be a RAM issue perhaps that's causing the image not not be received or loaded properly?
Re: NSA-325 Bricked ? HDD2 LED constantly active
February 27, 2019 11:46PM
nunit,

> When I try to load the the latest uboot image
> with kwboot, I can tell the watchdog timer has
> been disabled since about 30s after it starts, the
> fan spins up to full speed for a few seconds, then
> settles down.

> The uboot image takes about 2
> minutes to load

At this point, the watchdog has not been disabled. The BootROM might have temporarily stops the watchdog while the image is being loaded. But until after something has permanently disbaled it (new u-boot does that first thing), the watchdog could still kicks in. So even if you start a u-boot image successfully, if it does not disable the watchdog, it could still be running and preempt every thing.

With that said, usually u-boot starts and then it got reset, not hung like Flecks and your test seems to indicate.

>, but at the end, it's hung and I
> can't do anything else with it other than power
> cycle.


> Could there be a RAM issue perhaps that's causing
> the image not not be received or loaded properly?

That's a possiblity. Since u-boot image is loaded to RAM by kwboot, if RAM has issue then it would not start.

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner
Re: NSA-325 Bricked ? HDD2 LED constantly active
February 28, 2019 12:35AM
bodhi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> At this point, the watchdog has not been disabled.
> The BootROM might have temporarily stops the
> watchdog while the image is being loaded. But
> until after something has permanently disbaled it
> (new u-boot does that first thing), the watchdog
> could still kicks in. So even if you start a
> u-boot image successfully, if it does not disable
> the watchdog, it could still be running and
> preempt every thing.

Understood--"disabled" was a poor word choice.

> > Could there be a RAM issue perhaps that's
> > causing the image not not be received or loaded
> > properly?
>
> That's a possiblity. Since u-boot image is loaded
> to RAM by kwboot, if RAM has issue then it would
> not start.

Is there anything else that I could try to assess where the problem may be? I've seen a few other threads that report similar behavior with UART boot hanging on the NSA-325. I'm starting to suspect that this may be a somewhat common hardware failure with no easy fix. It would give me warm fuzzies if I could get any response from the serial console!
Re: NSA-325 Bricked ? HDD2 LED constantly active
February 28, 2019 01:20AM
Quote
bodhi
@Flecks, do you see the same symptom? Ie. 30-second watchdog?

Yes, it sounds like the same problem. But my fan spins doesnt spin and i don't know if the uboot image boots up.
Re: NSA-325 Bricked ? HDD2 LED constantly active
February 28, 2019 02:50AM
nunit,

> Is there anything else that I could try to assess
> where the problem may be? I've seen a few other
> threads that report similar behavior with UART
> boot hanging on the NSA-325. I'm starting to
> suspect that this may be a somewhat common
> hardware failure with no easy fix. It would give
> me warm fuzzies if I could get any response from
> the serial console!

The fact that the BootROM has received the complete image, told me that the only problem is the last Xmodem handshake did not occur, and that is necessary for the BootROM to execute the image.

The other NSA325 brick scenario is different. The u-boot image was not loaded at all. And the box is just not reponsive at all when kwboot starts, with the fan going.

So yours and Flecks situation might be recoverable with a different kwboot.

Let me see I can rebuild another kwboot version from mainline.

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner
Re: NSA-325 Bricked ? HDD2 LED constantly active
February 28, 2019 08:37AM
bodhi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> So yours and Flecks situation might be recoverable
> with a different kwboot.
>
> Let me see I can rebuild another kwboot version
> from mainline.

Thanks a bunch for your help with this bodhi!
Re: NSA-325 Bricked ? HDD2 LED constantly active
February 28, 2019 04:31PM
Not sure if this attached kwboot version will make any difference.

Please try with the current u-boot 2017.07-tld-1.

I'll come back when I found the small NSA325 u-boot that I built long ago.

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner
Attachments:
open | download - kwboot (18.4 KB)
Re: NSA-325 Bricked ? HDD2 LED constantly active
February 28, 2019 04:52PM
Here is the u-boot image that I built to kill watchdog: uboot.2013.10-bodhi-1-uart.nsa325.test.4.kwb.

Please try kwboot this image instead of the 2017.07 image.

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner
Attachments:
open | download - uboot.2013.10-bodhi-1-uart.nsa325.test.4.kwb (292 KB)
Re: NSA-325 Bricked ? HDD2 LED constantly active
February 28, 2019 05:34PM
bodhi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here is the u-boot image that I built to kill
> watchdog:
> uboot.2013.10-bodhi-1-uart.nsa325.test.4.kwb.
>
> Please try kwboot this image instead of the
> 2017.07 image.

Thanks for the quick turnaround. I first tried on my RPi with the new kwboot, and was only able to get 21% before the 30s watchdog timer killed it:

root@raspberrypi:/home/pi# ./kwboot.20190228 -B 115200 -t /dev/serial0 -b uboot.2013.10-bodhi-1-uart.nsa325.test.4.kwb -p
Sending boot message. Please reboot the target...-
Sending boot image...
  0 % [......................................................................]
  3 % [......................................................................]
  6 % [......................................................................]
  9 % [......................................................................]
 12 % [......................................................................]
 15 % [......................................................................]
 18 % [......................................................................]
 21 % [..................................................+xmodem: Protocol error

The 2017.07 image with the new kwboot also hung after 99% as before. The RPi is a bit slow, so I tried on my Ubuntu laptop with the cp2102 USB converter and got further, but needed more than 30s to complete:

root@nunit-pc:/home/nunit/kwboot-tool# ./kwboot -t -B 115200 /dev/ttyUSB0 -b ../uboot.2013.10-bodhi-1-uart.nsa325.test.4.kwb -p
Sending boot message. Please reboot the target...-
Sending boot image...
  0 % [......................................................................]
  3 % [......................................................................]
...
 71 % [......................................................................]
 74 % [......................................................................]
 77 % [......................................................................]
 80 % [..................................................+xmodem: Protocol error

All the uboot images from 2014 and older that I've tried seem to fail because of the watchdog timer. What's different about the 2015 and 2017 images that they're able to work around it?



Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2019 05:37PM by nunit.
Re: NSA-325 Bricked ? HDD2 LED constantly active
February 28, 2019 08:04PM
Ah:) I forgot that I kill the watchdog in uboot 2017.07 permanently already :) by loading the uboot, the BootROM already activated the watchdog killer.

So that small uboot does not help the issue.

Please try the new kwboot with 2017.07 uboot.

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner
Re: NSA-325 Bricked ? HDD2 LED constantly active
February 28, 2019 08:10PM
bodhi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Please try the new kwboot with 2017.07 uboot.

I did try the new kwboot on the RPi with the 2017.07 image (as mentioned above), and the behavior was the same. The image seemed to be pushed completely but then it hangs and the only thing I can do is cancel out of kwboot and power cycle the NSA. So what does that tell us that the newer images are able to kill the watchdog but doesn't otherwise seem to boot?
Author:

Your Email:


Subject:


Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Message: