Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

DDR3 Calibration

Posted by kamejoko80 
DDR3 Calibration
December 16, 2012 03:29AM
Hello,

I'm very interested in A10. I've designed a new custom board based on A10 reference design. Now I'm stuck at DDR3 initialization stage. I couldn't find out any information about the A10's DDR controller, how to perform the DDR3 calibration procedures such as read/write leveling, timing parameters and ZQ setting...

Everyone who have experiment with this ?

Regards,
Re: DDR3 Calibration
December 16, 2012 12:09PM
Maybe the guys @ Olimex could help u ? they went throught he same process and they have opensourced all their designs and docs I believe
Re: DDR3 Calibration
December 17, 2012 09:15AM
Hello,

Thank you very much.

I had some questions about this problem from the Olimex blog, but there is no reply.
I think they're maybe stuck with DDR initialization like me. Developing an A10 custom board is very painful
because we don't have any infomation of the DDR controller although the chip's price is very good.

Regards.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.