Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

14 sticky threads?

Posted by stickynotes 
stickynotes
14 sticky threads?
July 06, 2012 08:17AM
Are you kidding me? 14 sticky threads?? Why not organize them into a few groups of sticky instead? What the point of so many sticky ?
Anonymous Coward via Tor
Re: 14 sticky threads?
July 06, 2012 11:52AM
gnexus is doing a sterling job: but he must consolidate all the A10 information in one single status posting, in a similar fashion that Jeff has done with respect to installing Debian on the Dockstar.

Brevity is the spice of life.
July 10, 2012 12:07PM
I hope eventually it will be easier to follow when the posts will be consolidated in some fashion :-) I'm trying to follow the thought process, and feel a little lost, too, with a massive amount of information. It could be my own lack of knowledge. But thanks gnexus for all the hard works and sharing.
July 10, 2012 12:34PM
I've un-stickied some threads and consolidated a few others. This leaves us with four stickies that should contain enough information for someone to get started without being overwhelmed.
July 10, 2012 12:45PM
I agree there were way too many stickies. I just threw them up as I wrote them. It will get sorted out eventually, and hopefully somebody will do a wiki better than the one at sunxi.

@ Jeff: I stickied back up the script.bin thread. It is very important.
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.