Mele internal USB pins
September 15, 2012 12:35PM
Currently I cannot get the internal USB device port working. Others have the same problem. I see no information anywhere on the Web, or on arm-netbook logs, about the internal USB ports, except at Rhombus where the info is incomplete.

We need the internal USB device port working in order to root the newer Mele Android 4.0 images.

Does anybody have correct, and working, USB internal port pinouts?
will1384
Re: Mele internal USB pins
September 16, 2012 02:57AM
Have a look over at
Image 1
and
Image 2
September 17, 2012 07:31AM
Thank you very much for image 1. I had not seen that information elsewhere.

I already had the pinouts in image 2. But as yet I have not seen any posts where that USB port works as a USB device port with Android ICS. That is really what I'm looking for, as we need ADB to work on the Mele Android 4.
will1384
September 17, 2012 01:11PM
I use the USB port in "Image 2" to flash ROMS/Firmwares with Livesuit, I use the "mk802-image-for-droidmote.img"
as it seams to give me better video/flash playback, I then install ClockworkMod, and then CM9.

BTW a little side note, some of the "mk802-image-for-droidmote.img" stays behind after a
ClockworkMod "wipe data/factory reset" because video playback is better when CM9 is
installed over the "mk802-image-for-droidmote.img" then when CM9 is installed over a Mele ROM

I use the usb port in "Image 1" for a bluetooth dongle in CM9, and use bluetooth for a Wii Remote Controller.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.