2 Pogoplugs E0s and other gear to give away for free!
September 10, 2021 07:10AM
Hi

This forum as helped me a lot while I was playing with Pogoplugs, but now I moved on to other devices.

As a thank you, I have the following gear to give away for free:

2 Pogoplugs E02,
1 GoFlex Net,
1 Netgeaar WN2500RP and
1 Netgear WNDR 3400

One of the Netgear devices needs re-flashing.

I am living in Switzerland, and I would pay for the shipping within Switzerland or within Germany.

So - contact me under my email Rainer@krugs.de and I will let you know if you will get them.

They go all together!

Cheers and thanks again for all your help - it was a lot of fun!

Rainer

===========================
Blog: https://rmkrug.wordpress.com/

1 x Pogoplug E02 (pink): Logitech media server

1 x Pogoplug E02 (pink): FTP server only (throw away configuration - quick to rebuild)

1 x GoFlex Net: running OpenMediaVault
Re: 2 Pogoplugs E0s and other gear to give away for free!
September 10, 2021 10:18AM
Been tempted to do the same thing, there is no possible way I can use all my plug type devices. If you try to sell them, no one wants to pay much more than shipping for it. It's a shame as they are still capable of providing some neat functions but it takes a rare breed to want to tinker with them.
September 13, 2021 02:49AM
Hm. That is a pity. Nobody interested?

===========================
Blog: https://rmkrug.wordpress.com/

1 x Pogoplug E02 (pink): Logitech media server

1 x Pogoplug E02 (pink): FTP server only (throw away configuration - quick to rebuild)

1 x GoFlex Net: running OpenMediaVault
September 21, 2021 01:35PM
I had to lighten myself of two PogoPros a while back but I kept the gift boxes (v4) and intend to get back into them this Fall/Winter.

LeggoMyEggo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ... it takes a rare breed to want to tinker with
> them.

Yeah for sure; I've wrestled with the idea of printing a page of instructions and donating to Thrift stores one Pogoplug at a time, but that gets disorganized quickly.
And can it be donated? I never donate junk; and couple weeks ago I look and there are 4 backup monitors and two extras for gift/donation. I brought the extra monitors to Goodwill and Salvation Army and they treated me like I was trying to foist broken monitors on them.

Meanwhile, my instincts (50/50) are that it may be wise to keep some little units just because of the volatility in the world lately.

Thanks for the gifts guys; I know for any hospital patient or otherwise recovering, these units are a perfect balance of something to do and inclement weather (except power outages, and we should revisit recent power options such as little panels, fan generators etc .

You're just ahead of your time that's all rkrug :-)

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.