Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Black Friday 2021

Posted by JoeyPogoPlugE02 
Black Friday 2021
November 25, 2021 10:32PM
Hi all,
While my pennies are likely good as spent this year, i thought to see if anyone else thinks of this place when sales hit? LOL

Off topic in the Off Topic forum, I bought one of these KM switchers days ago and am really impressed, though I haven't tried it on Linux. But so far it's all pros and no cons.

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-
Re: Black Friday 2021
November 26, 2021 01:57AM
Went to town, wife spent $2400 on her stuff, I got a free 240gb ssd from microcenter. Both of us are very happy.
November 26, 2021 12:52PM
daviddyer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Went to town, wife spent $2400 on her stuff, I got
> a free 240gb ssd from microcenter. Both of us are
> very happy.

Here's some who has decades of experience, achieved a very high WAF score :))

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner (buy bodhi a beer)
November 27, 2021 09:40PM
Finally I missed the deadline to cancel Amazon Prime. Grrr... they shafted me for like $12.

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-
November 27, 2021 09:50PM
email them. If you did not use it, you can get the $12 back...
November 28, 2021 05:38AM
JoeyPogoPlugE02 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Finally I missed the deadline to cancel Amazon
> Prime. Grrr... they shafted me for like $12.
>
This is one of the many reasons I will never sign up for such an offer unless the offer automatically terminated when the free offer expires.
November 28, 2021 09:12PM
You guys are kings that walk with the common man :-). Strange but i tried cancelling because about 4 days ago it said I had 7 days left, and it billed out of my debit account today. But it refunded or so they say.

And David, I hope I get a wife with that kind of faith in me. But I'm having a memory of my uncle at a family reunion, he had a plate of food and said "my ex gave me this" and I told him I hope I end up with an ex like yours LOL

Ever more Off Topic:

By the way, the best firewall I've used in Windows is called Net Limiter. It's real similar in GUI to Little Snitch for Mac. So today I was about to buy a couple NL licenses at 30% off, I see wehre they have a version for ARM64.

My suspicion is that you Linux people can probably create your firewall rules than 3rd parties (just would not surprise me at all) but I can vouch the name sure has my attention. This, in Windows land, no app got through (I'm sure you guys who detect worms may disagree).

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.