Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New user pending request

Posted by cdlenfert 
New user pending request
December 28, 2021 02:45PM
I tried helping someone on Reddit and recommended they check out the forum. They say they are waiting for mod approval for their account to be registered. https://www.reddit.com/r/pogoplug/comments/r69ef6/wanting_to_hack_my_v4_w_debian_or_arch/hqbj3ck/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3
Re: New user pending request
December 28, 2021 04:02PM
cdlenfert,

I don't see any unapproved or pending user. Perhaps they can try register again and let me know the user name (post here as guest).

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner (buy bodhi a beer)
December 28, 2021 04:15PM
I suppose they could be waiting on a confirmation email. I'll get more info if possible
December 28, 2021 04:27PM
> I suppose they could be waiting on a confirmation
> email. I'll get more info if possible

If they are waiting for email, then the user name would show up on the Unapproved list during that period. But I see no pending/unapproved users on the list.

-bodhi
Forum Wiki
December 28, 2021 04:29PM
Thanks. I've linked the person to this thread. Will leave it here for them to follow up. Appreciate you checking!
December 30, 2021 08:00PM
There was an unapproved user for last couple days. I have unapproved the subscription. There was no email response that confirmed the registration. It could have been a fake email.

-bodhi
Forum Wiki
December 30, 2021 08:02PM
All good. Thanks for checking. I'm letting this one fall off my radar
December 31, 2021 04:59PM
legend cdlenfert! ty
ok im in,
so had to create another account with different email.
i dont know what happened.
so i think all is well with the world.
happy new year.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.