Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Any gamers know way around Gog, Steam, myabandonware .com etc?

Posted by JoeyPogoPlugE02 
Any gamers know way around Gog, Steam, myabandonware .com etc?
September 07, 2022 02:58PM
I was thinking of buying a license if you need one still for my 18 years of Unreal Tournament 2004 trial (!). This led to finding the abandonware site:

https://www.myabandonware.com/

pretty cool. Well they are interlinked with Gog and Steam. They seem legit, but all three have different prices. I probably have the Editor's version even though I don't think you could ever make your own faces for the monsters like they promised (and is so I prolly don't have the time).

Steam has one for $15 (abandonware has one for $2.50 but it's 2.5GB and and not 5.5 GB like mine, so if that matters then -edit- I've played 250 hours over time.

Other than that if there's a Windows version of Stargate that'd be a trip

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2022 05:08PM by JoeyPogoPlugE02.
Re: Any gamers know way around Gog, Steam, myabandonware .com etc?
September 08, 2022 05:36AM
Joe,

I don't have an answer to that. I don't spend much time playing computer games. Although most Linux distros come with lots of 2D and/or 3D games, the only two games I usually play (when I get bored to kill some times) are mahjongg and solitaire.
Re: Any gamers know way around Gog, Steam, myabandonware .com etc?
September 08, 2022 11:36AM
habibie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Joe,
>
> I don't have an answer to that. I don't spend much
> time playing computer games. Although most Linux
> distros come with lots of 2D and/or 3D games, the
> only two games I usually play (when I get bored to
> kill some times) are mahjongg and solitaire.

You sound like that rare kind of person to whom a drug addiction would do good; get you out more :D

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.