Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

128GB Micro SD HC Card under $7

Posted by habibie 
128GB Micro SD HC Card under $7
February 17, 2016 08:57PM
I was lurking around on e-bay and stumbled upon this 128GB Micro SD HC Card with FREE Adapter Class 10 Universal TF Flash Memory Card $6.99 + Free S/H. Is this for real?
Re: 128GB Micro SD HC Card under $7
February 18, 2016 01:49PM
habibie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
<128GB Micro SD HC Card with
> FREE Adapter Class 10 Universal TF Flash Memory
> Card[/url] $6.99 + Free S/H. Is this for real?

You need to look at:

a) buyer transactions list before considering is it real or not. Since all transactions are labelled by the seller as Private, buyers likely can't leave feedback.
b) seller overall feedback. Transactions on other items aren't private, so small number of buyers who know how to measure real cards capacity (do you?) left either neutral (i.e. refunded) or negative feedback like this:

"FAKE FAKE FAKE only holds 6.5gb yet sold as a 32GB !!!! test your cards FAKE !!!"

"Fake!The capacity of 8 GB!Do not buy it!If an honest seller,refunded the price!"

c) seller transactions count. If its relatively small (up to 300), the seller may decide to sacrifice this account for a quick buck and run away, as Ebay allows multiple seller accounts. Its possible, since after certain number of transactions, Paypal no longer holds buyer payments in escrow, but immediately releases them to the seller for transfer to his bank account or a more elaborate scheme.

We're all interested to keep Ebay clear of fraud as much as possible. When looking at likely a fraudulent listing, the best conduct is to report it to Ebay, so they suspend it until the seller produces the manufacturer's certificate stating item specifications.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2016 10:21PM by sambul14.
Re: 128GB Micro SD HC Card under $7
February 18, 2016 04:32PM
Whenever I buy any external USB storage > 2 GB, besides HDD, I use this F3 - an alternative to h2testw program to check the capacity of the storage. If you know of a better solution for Linux OS, please do let us know.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.