Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Can't uninstall SUSE Linux from Pogoplug

Posted by JoeyPogoPlugE02 
Can't uninstall SUSE Linux from Pogoplug
April 01, 2016 12:10AM
It was an April Fool's Day joke that went south. A month ago Goodwill has the USB tentacle (pictured) for sale, and it looks alive when it's plugged in.
More octopus than whatever that SUSE thing is but with the right angle I was sure it would look good. Trouble is I'm cleaning and there's no room to make a MOV file let along whittle it down to animated GIF

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-
Attachments:
open | download - suse.jpg (66.3 KB)
Re: Can't uninstall SUSE Linux from Pogoplug
April 01, 2016 07:28AM
@Joey

You would probably have done better with that image if you had entitled it

Problems with Squid and Pogoplug
Re: Can't uninstall SUSE Linux from Pogoplug
April 01, 2016 11:34AM
Oh yeah, that's much better, and I'll add mirror behind it and call it a mirrored array LOL

Old Farmer's Almanac
April 1: April Fools’ Day
The term “All Fools,” was probably meant as a deliberate stab at All Saints (November 1) and All Souls (November 2) Day. Although the origin of playing practical jokes and pranks on this day is hazy, many folklorists believe it may go back to 16th-century France. At that time, New Year’s Day was March 25, with a full week of partying and exchanging gifts until April 1. In 1582, the Gregorian calendar moved New Year’s Day to January 1. Those who forgot or refused to honor the new calendar were the butts of jokes and ridicule.
Weather folklore states, “If it thunders on All Fools Day, it brings good crops of corn and hay.” - The Old Farmer's Almanac 2016

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2016 12:25PM by JoeyPogoPlugE02.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.