Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

MINI 5Gbps Super Speed USB3 Micro SD/SDXC TF Card Reader

Posted by habibie 
MINI 5Gbps Super Speed USB3 Micro SD/SDXC TF Card Reader
April 23, 2016 10:45AM
Finally, I received this MINI 5 Gbps super speed USB3 micro SD/SDXC TF card reader after a period of 3 weeks waiting for the shipment to arrive. Not only this card reader looks and feels better than this one I have, but it costs a few cents less and does support R/W both cards concurrently. Now, I can mount to read/write both microSD and TF cards concurrently. Also, there is a built-in springy hardware mechanism to latch the inserted microSD card so that it won't accidentally fall off (get ejected out) of the microSD card slot. This one lacks all of these functions, unfortunately.

If you have some needs to get an inexpensive 5 Gps super speed USB3 card reader, I strongly recommend this MINI 5 Gbps super speed USB3 micro SD/SDXC TF card reader and NOT this one.
Re: MINI 5Gbps Super Speed USB3 Micro SD/SDXC TF Card Reader
April 23, 2016 12:39PM
Nice! I'm happy to report a simple ebay search turned up a similar product at comparable price, any recommendations? It'll be a while before my next order but it never hurts to plan ahead.

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-
Re: MINI 5Gbps Super Speed USB3 Micro SD/SDXC TF Card Reader
April 23, 2016 03:04PM
@Joey,

Perhaps, you can 1st do some sort of bargaining with this one. For instance, ask if the seller is willing to drop the price to $2/pcs if you place an order of 1+ pcs.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.