Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cheap POGO devices - Ebay

Posted by Gravelrash 
Cheap POGO devices - Ebay
May 15, 2016 05:52AM
Re: Cheap POGO devices - Ebay
May 15, 2016 06:21AM
The S/H cost is really killing the offers and makes it very unattractive.
Re: Cheap POGO devices - Ebay
May 15, 2016 05:42PM
Like Gravelrash said long ago, the price of a decent Ethernet cable is easily that price retail, let alone add a cool little 4-watt overclockable computer. I don't have jing on my PayPal or I'd strongly consider.

Hey, both of you, thanks for head's-up on some cool items, like Pogoplugs and even USB meters. As a poor guy, thats pocket change well spent and beneficial. And to both of you for what it's worth I might be unable to buy anything for a while on account some hard drives are overdue for replacement. Then SD card lovin' and knock on wood OrangePis for the summer/Fall.

But the tablet and smartphone can play Learn Linux videos and get me out of your hair for a bit :-) Lots of thanks to go around here.

May your pizza be perfect, off the heat sink oven of your finest CPU :-D

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2016 12:57PM by JoeyPogoPlugE02.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.