Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Smart nails

Posted by habibie 
Smart nails
March 28, 2017 08:05AM
I just did some searches for a smart nail and these are the results from AliExpress and/or Google. Apparently, Google search engine has mostly caught up with the smart nail art things, and very little about the Jakcom smart nail. It certainly would be interesting to see how this electronics smart nail would shape up our future daily lifestyle. May be, there will be some projects you can come up with using any Jackcom smart nails on any Linux embedded system.
Re: Smart nails
March 28, 2017 01:04PM
Funny timing. I had come across this today and your post reminded me of it. She uses a different method but could be adapted i guess.

https://blog.arduino.cc/2017/03/21/build-an-arduino-powered-magnetic-drawing-machine/#more-16510
Re: Smart nails
March 29, 2017 06:27AM
I saw this Arduino Magnetometer while searching through AliExpress a few days ago and did not think of such project. I guess there is probably such a program on an Android smartphone (with a built-in magnetometer) to do such a thing, too.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.