Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Micro Center 128GB SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Flash Drive under US $15

Posted by habibie 
Micro Center 128GB SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Flash Drive under US $15
December 19, 2018 08:21AM
I don't know if this Micro Center 128GB SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Flash Drive US$14.99 is or isn't a great deal.

The ones I bought Micro Center 32GB SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Flash Drive and Micro Center 64GB SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Flash Drive (see my original post) work great as a storage, but they won't boot on my Seagate Dockstar when I put debian on them. I haven't got times to look at them yet.
Re: Micro Center 128GB SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Flash Drive under US $15
December 20, 2018 01:14PM
I got almost 3 years out of a (PNY) USB 3.0 stick in the E02 Pogoplug before it went haywire a month ago. It formats and still works, but it's replaced by a SanDisk.

I'd try a direct copy of your working stick over to the 128 GB stick, then resize it internally, but that does seem odd at first.

* PNY 2.0 sticks have been terrible in my experience all around, but their 3.0 have been up there with San Disk.

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.