Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Time flies

Posted by bodhi 
Time flies
February 09, 2021 06:19PM
I did not realize that my last post was 15,000th post here in this forum until Christop noticed that :))

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner (buy bodhi a beer)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2021 04:26PM by bodhi.
Re: Time flies
February 09, 2021 11:53PM
bodhi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I did not realized that my last post was 15,000th
> post here in this forum until Christop noticed
> that :))

Congratulations and many thanks!

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-
February 10, 2021 06:24AM
bodhi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I did not realized that my last post was 15,000th post here in this forum until Christop noticed that :))
>
In the span of a decade (10 years), that equates to an average 1,500 posts / year, or 4 posts / day, or 1/6 post / hr (1/360 post / min)!!!

Regardless, congratulation to you, too. Keep it up and may another decade triple that.
February 10, 2021 09:40AM
Wow bodhi, that's a lot of posts and let's face it, if it weren't for your work there would be no forum. Think of all those precious 'plug's saved from the landfill re-purposed into productive devices. Much appreciation to you!
February 10, 2021 04:25PM

Think of all those precious 'plug's saved from the landfill re-purposed into productive devices

Also much appreciation to Jeff as the forum founder, keeping this site alive for the community.

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner (buy bodhi a beer)
February 10, 2021 09:38PM
Bodhi, all the boxes say thank you!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.