Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

shipping board for a flash

Posted by cotarelo 
shipping board for a flash
December 20, 2022 08:41AM
Hello people,

My Netgear Stora is disconnected since a couple of years, and while I bought the material to perform the flash and I have a basic knowledge, I am not sure I will ever find the time to mess with this. I am wondering if I there would be a way that I would sending the board or the fash chip to anybody from you to receive it flashed.

Regards
Re: shipping board for a flash
December 20, 2022 09:13PM
You might want to mention your general location as someone in the same country/region as you may make more sense than shipping it halfway around the world!
December 24, 2022 06:12AM
Sure, I am in Spain. But I would ship worldwide, I believe a chip or board can be in a regular letter
December 25, 2022 06:03AM
cotarelo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sure, I am in Spain. But I would ship worldwide, I believe a chip or board can be in a regular letter
>
That's nice to know. However, someone at the receiving end of the shipment may not be able to ship it back to you due to prohibitive cost unless you include a pre-paid shipping label to have it ship to you at no cost.
December 27, 2022 03:49PM
Of course, once flashed I'll add the cost for shipping back
January 14, 2023 01:00PM
nobody?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.