Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

-edited- Damn Small Linux has "System Stats"

Posted by JoeyPogoPlugE02 
-edited- Damn Small Linux has "System Stats"
March 15, 2015 12:16AM
- I hate to edit so drastically, but I had little idea DSL had a System Stats app. This helps immeasurably (or in other words measurably) to have a clue what's under the hood. A month ago I thought the 'ole Pogoplug was the only poor man's Zyxel possible, and believe it or not it's what i want to run permanently. But i come from the world of Windows, where I could setup what I want in an evening. Less secure, yes. Less efficient due to changeable background processes, uh huh.

So when a thin client has an unknown Linux with a theme I love but networking doesn't work, I freak a little. The last thing I'd think to check is a Linux I've just installed to USB for the first time this week. But it comes through for me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2015 02:38PM by JoeyPogoPlugE02.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.