2x USB 3.0
1x USB 2.0
Console
1x microSD slot
1x MiniPCIe with USB for 3G cellular, 1x Full size SIM
1x mSATA port
2x miniPCIe for radios

Linky: http://www.globalscaletechnologies.com/p-66-primabox.aspx

Check out the system board pic here: http://www.globalscaletechnologies.com/p-66-primabox.aspx#interfaces

It's everything I would want in a modern 'Plug and it is serious competition with the upcoming Beagleboard X15. Too bad it's priced at $250.00, if it were half that I could think about it. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2015 03:19PM by LeggoMyEggo.
It's so cute too...
April 18, 2015 09:31PM
that is nice looking. The original Pogoplug Biz was supposedly $299.00 for short period of time, so maybe we'll see the day Adorama sells PrimaBox for less price than I could ship it for... hey is this thing 64 bit? Anything higher than Pogoplug should handle a hard drive array bigger than 2 TB.

I swore around December I heard they were trying to get a higher Bluetooth revision out, but don't see evidence right now. However it's a revelation that Bluetooth can interfere with USB 3: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluetooth#Interference_caused_by_USB_3.0

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2015 09:55PM by JoeyPogoPlugE02.
Re: It's so cute too...
April 18, 2015 09:53PM
JoeyPogoPlugE02 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> maybe we'll see the day Adorama sells PrimaBox
> for less price than I could ship it for...

That indeed would be a wet dream. Or medically speaking, a "nocturnal emission".
Re: A Marvell Wet Dream :)
April 18, 2015 09:57PM
It's just what the noctur ordered ah haha whew! Oh...

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-
Re: It's so cute too...
April 18, 2015 10:20PM
Joey,

> this thing 64 bit? Anything higher than Pogoplug
> should handle a hard drive array bigger than 2
> TB.

There is no 2TB limitation for the Pogoplug with the new u-boot. That barrier has been broken long ago!

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner (buy bodhi a beer)
incredible
April 18, 2015 11:50PM
I gasp in the sheer coolness of that. I'm closer to a day when i can study this stuff better, using one centralized computer and any Thin Client pointing to it sees the same content. Therefore if there's a Dummies book to write on this stuff, I'm proudly the Dummiest LOL I'll do the Table of contents, or just the book cover LOL

I'd mentioned the 16-bit part after hearing it joked, that Windows 95 is immune to a lot of common viruses :-D

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2015 11:52PM by JoeyPogoPlugE02.
Re: incredible
April 19, 2015 02:11AM
It's not something like the sound barrier or anything like that :)) simply a modern version of the u-boot software which provides GPT partition format for large HDD.

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner (buy bodhi a beer)
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.