Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Linux Foundation Free Training Course

Posted by Gravelrash 
Linux Foundation Free Training Course
April 11, 2016 12:11PM
thought i would share this, there maybe someone on here or someone we know could benefit?

https://training.linuxfoundation.org/linux-courses/system-administration-training/introduction-to-cloud-infrastructure-technologies
Re: Linux Foundation Free Training Course
April 11, 2016 07:40PM
I might benefit, because their Linux tutorial movies won't play on my Mint Linux ThinClient.
And then it might be, that when I am able to watch the videos on Windows, it'll be videos of someone doing command line in Linux.

And then I'll have dreams me and Linus Torvoids are fighting over hardware acceleration. I ask him if he knows about moving pictures, and he punches me. I threaten to "root him" and his cellphone rings. It's nVidia, calling to tell him the drivers will be ready in another month, just like they have for the last 5,000 months. I ponder, am I in hell? I see Steve Jobs and now I know I'm in hell. "Where is Blll Gates?" I ask.
To be continued.

All because of your free Linux course Gravelrash. Think about that :-D

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2016 08:09PM by JoeyPogoPlugE02.
April 12, 2016 07:04AM
@Joey - you been eating cheese before going to bed....??
April 12, 2016 11:01AM
Funny you should mention that, because I was just remembering the night before, watching an old Twilight Zone; that was probably the influence. Sorry if my daydreaming offended anyone. It's possible.

Truth be told Gravelrash the videos at the site you mention are so important for me to watch, I ponied-up for a new laptop battery so I could watch those and other non-YouTube videos. Very likely I'll sign up.

The people running those courses though, if they want business to expand x 100 overnight, have a course titled Ransomware-Proofing your Intranet. Lots of hospitals and municipalities getting hit lately and that's a crying shame. We know so little, is it Windows systems or Linux? What were the vulnerabilities?

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2016 11:29AM by JoeyPogoPlugE02.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.